top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·116 members

[FREE*] Today: Timberwolves vs Thunder live free 30 January 2024

Learn how to watch the Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game on Saturday, January 20, with TV channel, live stream, and additional insights.

Charlton made a strong start to the new seaso with an unbeaten run of six games with four victories. That took them into the play-off positions but their form has dipped dramatically with just two wins from the last 15 league matches. All of the last four have been lost and it's not been the hardest of fixture lists either. I'd love to see what he is capable of with world-class players around him. I do wonder which clubs will be able to afford him this summer, though, and where he could go. Tottenham v Arsenal (16:30 BST)Both of these teams are in mid-table, and only on the fringes of the race for the Champions League spots - who would have thought that at the start of the season?I think that says it all about where they are at right now. However, their defensive efforts have been very poor indeed. The R's have shipped 27 goals in 14 home matches, which gives them the worst home defensive record in the division. Such a record should have Sunday's visitors licking their lips. West Ham is in poor form despite pulling out a great result away at Chelsea recently where they even won the game with 1-0 in the end but Chelsea has been poor this season in home games just 4-2-4 record for them at home, so not that big of a surprise in my eyes, but West Ham is not really playing at their own stadium but at the Olympic Stadium in London, and here they lost 4 games in a row right now. Further efforts by Morelos, Steven Davis and Goldson were off target. The pressure intensified at the start of the second half as Morelos met a Borna Barisic delivery and headed against the crossbar and another Barisic cross presented James Tavernier with an opportunity that he blazed over on the stretch. View more on twitterHamilton had looked to willing runner Marios Ogkmpoe to ease the pressure on the defence and the striker's graft was almost rewarded when his header was pushed on to the bar by Allan McGregor. Posted at 76' Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Danny Ings (Southampton). BookingPosted at 72' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 72' Demarai Gray (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 72' Foul by Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton). SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Leicester City. Posted at 76' Foul by Sean Kelly (Ross County). SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Ross County. Ross Draper replaces Don Cowie. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Rangers. Jordan Jones replaces Steven Davis. BookingPosted at 74' Lewis Spence (Ross County) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. The competition is obviously hugely important to their manager Pep Guardiola too. He has not won it since 2011 and bringing that trophy to Etihad Stadium was part of the reason he went to City in 2016. Pep Guardiola won the Champions League twice as manager of Barcelona, most recently in 2011 when they beat Manchester United in the finalThen you consider that City's defence of their Premier League title is basically over, and also how winning the Champions League has always been the holy grail for the club to legitimise their place among the European elite anyway. Probably it will be a lot of goals in this match from Tajikistan elite league and that is pretty real to expect, but we will see what will happen. In any case, I must said for a start, that home team is in last official duel against this rival played match in who was 3-0, and also, current form of this rivals is said that this will be efficient duel. In last three matches, Marw is played 1-2, 0-4 and 3-1, so it is pretty natural and real to expect similar story and this time. Of course, I will try. All would be three rounds with no cut. The PGL said the current professional structure is outdated. If you want the world to watch, you have to showcase your best product, week-in-week-out. Golf doesn't do that currently," it said. If you had the chance to start again you wouldn't create professional golf as it exists today. Thunder 129-106 Timberwolves (Dec 26, 2023) Final Score Game summary of the Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Minnesota Timberwolves NBA game Current Time 0:00. /. Duration 0:00. Loaded: 0%. Stream Type LIVE. Seek to live ... Leandro Trossard replaces Neal Maupay. Posted at 57' Foul by Nampalys Mendy (Leicester City). Posted at 57' Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 54' Attempt missed. Ben Chilwell (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Posted at 49' Foul by Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City). Posted at 49' Shane Duffy (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Football Daily: Euro Leagues: The diva whisperer and the next Klopp'He vanquishes and conquers any fear of the opponent'Ancelotti was regarded as one of the finest Italian midfielders of his generation, winning three Serie A titles, two European Cups and four Coppa Italias in his time at Roma and AC Milan. He went on to manage some of the biggest clubs in Europe's top-five leagues and took the winning mentality with him, lifting league titles in four different countries, three Champions Leagues and a further three domestic cups. Posted at 105'+1' Foul by Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 102' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Grant Hanley. Posted at 102' Attempt blocked. Gedson Fernandes (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Posted at 99' Max Aarons (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 99' Foul by Gedson Fernandes (Tottenham Hotspur). SubstitutionPosted at 97' Substitution, Norwich City. Kopenhagen are the second best team in the league and especially at home they have been excellent with a 10-1-0 record in 11 games. With 26 goals they have also been the most productive home team in the league together with Brondby. Sheffield United will against AFC Bournemouth in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be the win for Sheffield United with margin score is 2 goals. Sheffield United have good result on last 5 match due to Sheffield United have won in 3 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Bournemouth have not good result on last 5 match due to Bournemouth only have won in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, I'm predict that Sheffield United can defeat Bournemouth on this match due to Sheffield United have good defense and great attacking. Surely Sheffield United have more chance to win on this match. Harris has Cardiff in fine form, with the club fresh from a 2-1 win at Sheffield Wednesday. The visitors are unbeaten in their last four matches, while they have scored five times across their last two away trips to Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds. Following that, they should have little trouble hurting this QPR defence. Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid predictions for Sunday evening’s Supercopa de Espana final in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. With La Liga champions Barcelona and Copa Del Rey winners Valencia dispatched in the midweek semis, we have a mouth-watering Madrid derby in prospect for this weekend's Super Cup finale. Read on for all our free Supercopa de Espana predictions and betting tips. Its FA said that it "further informs UEFA that all BH nationals coming from these areas must be subject to a mandatory 14-day quarantine as well as self-isolation if they come from other areas where COVID has occurred. This means that most of our players would not be able to play a play-off game. Fixture chaosUefa have yet to make a decision on the Northern Ireland game but Bosnia-Herzegovina are aware of difficulties a postponement would cause. Thunder vs Timberwolves scores & predictions Oklahoma City Thunder - Minnesota Timberwolves game starts on Jan 30, 2024 at 1:00:00 AM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics. Manchester City Women have appointed ex-Wales striker Gareth Taylor as their new manager on a three-year contract. Taylor, 47, played for City between 1998 and 2001 and has been managing the men's academy team. He succeeds Nick Cushing, who left his position in February to take the assistant manager's position at men's Major League Soccer side New York City. Alan Mahon, who had been in interim charge, will stay at the club as Taylor's assistant. Academica Clinceni had some mixed results lately. They have won 2 drawn 2 and lost 1 of their last 5 matched. They have been very well and productive in their last 3 matches. They are coming from an amazing 5-2 away win against Targoviste. They sit on 11th spot right now but their home form is not that impressive as they have won only 2 home matches. Hermannstadt have not won in their last 10 matches. They have been playing awful and I expect them to suffer a defeat here in this match. Lechia Gdansk will play against Piast Gliwice in the Ekstraklasa of Poland on Wednesday. Lechia Gdansk finished 8th in the Main season while Piast Gliwice finished second. Piast Gliwice finished second in main season with unbeaten run of the six matches. They remained unbeaten in the last six matches in the main season. However they lost first game in the championship Group to Lech Poznan by 0-2. While Lechia Gdansk lost previous two of the three home matches in the main season. But Defeated Pogon Szczecin by 1-0 in the first championship Group Game. Piast Gliwice Played well in this season . Striker Alfredo Morelos, Rangers' 29-goal top scorer this season, is back in Gerrard's plans for the league visit of Hamilton Academical on Wednesday after being left out against Hearts as punishment for returning late from a trip home to Colombia. It is important we are not stubborn and let it fester," Gerrard said. It is important we move on from these situations, it is dealt with strongly - which it has been - and we move forward. The recommendations are part of a 192-page report warning more needs to be done to prevent gambling-related harm, with the Gambling Act 2005 currently under review by ministers. Campaigners believe betting has been normalised within football and can lead to addiction. The committee's recommendations also state: "There should be no gambling advertising in or near any sports grounds or sports venues, including sports programmes. If he learns to play collectively, he'll have even more fun. Balotelli was asked about a possible Italy recall for Euro 2020. Everyone wants to play in the European championship but for me the important thing is to save Brescia. That's what is in my head," he said. Brescia moved up to 19th in the 20-team table with 10 points, one ahead of SPAL. Bale remains committed to Real Madrid, says Courtois Gareth Bale is still committed to life at Real Madrid despite a failure to repair his deteriorating relationship with manager Zinedine Zidane, according to Thibaut Courtois. Bale celebrated Wales' qualification for Euro 2020 by posing for cameras behind a flag that read 'Wales, Golf, Madrid' - a reference to the player's alleged lack of interest in playing for the club and preference for the gold course over the Bernabeu. Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Bayern will hope to bounce back from two straight Bundesliga defeats as they host struggling Werder Bremen this weekend. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips! Isco had given Real the lead on the hour mark following a sweeping counterattack but the 13-times European champions' night soon unravelled, culminating in Ramos being sent off for hauling down Jesus in a bid to prevent a third City goal. Ramos will be suspended for the second leg at the Etihad Stadium on March 17 while City's influential defender Aymeric Laporte was forced off injured in the first half, another setback of in a season marked by fitness troubles. Gent U21 will host Anderlecht U21 for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Anderlecht U21 are currently on the 1st position with 21 points. The visitors are in solid shape. True, in last game Anderlecht U21 lost 2-0 against average Leuven U21. Also, we have Gent U21 who's is the best offensive team. They are currently on the 2nd place with 16 points. I think, the hosts have the motivation to make a positive result against the main favorite of the league. Maybe this is - draw.. My pick - Gent U21 to win. It's the final game before the Bundesliga goes on its winter break. A home win for Mainz would see them climb further away from the relegation zone. Leverkusen will hope to get back in winning ways and the Europa League places. Neither side are that consistent at present but goals do look guaranteed with Mainz barely ever having under 2.5 goals in their games and no draw in sight. Go for over 2.5 goals to be scored in this match. Pordenone are having an excellent season in the Serie B and are currently on the second place in the league. If they win today they can extend the gap between them and third place Frosinone to 5 points. At home Pordenone are one of the 3 teams without a defeat so far this season. It was tying the knots together in my brain, in my memory. Media playback is not supported on this device 'I awoke from a coma thinking I was a child' He also, for a time, became convinced he was Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey, and would lie in his hospital bed agitating to get back to filming his next blockbuster. Because I had a broken arm and a broken hip, I had to go to the loo with my mum," Curtis says, "and I remember looking in the mirror and not realising who I was looking at. The 61-year-old was the surprise choice earlier this week to succeed Ernesto Valverde when the coach was sacked on Monday despite leading Barca to back-to-back titles and taking them to the top of the standings at the halfway point of the season. Every morning when I wake up I say to myself 'Jesus Christ, I'm going to go and coach these players'," Setien told a news conference on Saturday. It's also interesting to note that over 2.5 goals were scored with both teams registering in four of the club's last six matches on home turf, and with Chelsea's high-goal per game averages also considered, we think that combination market is priced generously this week. Oklahoma City Thunder at Minnesota Timberwolves Prime. Overtime Elite - Live and upcoming games · On which devices can I watch live sports and events? · How can I find live sports and events on Prime Video? Posted at 85' Tom Lawrence (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Charlie Goode (Northampton Town). SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Derby County. Martyn Waghorn replaces Chris Martin. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! Derby County 4, Northampton Town 2. Sam Hoskins (Northampton Town) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 83' Penalty conceded by Curtis Davies (Derby County) after a foul in the penalty area. Limited penalty area drama is something Blades’ fans are fully familiar with. Under 2.5 goals were registered in eight of the Blades' last 10 fixtures, and in total, Sheffield United averaged just 1.0 goal per 90 minutes during the same period. Grecia will host Alajuelense in Primera Division Clausura of Costa Rica on Wednesday. Grecia managed to Draw against Jicaral in the last game on road. They also Defeated Zeledon by 1-0 in the last home game. Grecia just lost one of the last four home games. While Alajuelense are on winning run of three games and on unbeaten run of five Games. Lost only one of the last 15 matches. Three of the last six away Matches of Alajuelense finished in Draw. Grecia Defeated Alajuelense by 1-0 in the last head to head game at this venue. So Grecia can win this . Claude Puel was brought in to do two things: sure up the defence and get back to winning matches. He has so far managed to do one of those things. Saint-Étienne have won four of the seven matches under the new coach but they have done so by virtue of their incredible attacking talents like Denis Bouanga and Wahbi Khazri as opposed to their solid defence. They have scored eight goals in their last four matches but have also conceded six times in this period so the Stade Geoffrey-Guichard is definitely the place for the neutral at the moment. But it wouldn't be long before he began to try to get his points across to his team-mates. Ten days after signing he made his debut and found himself faced with a silent dressing room after a sterile 0-0 first-half performance against Swansea. Unable to contain himself, he said his piece before turning to his left, where he noticed manager Arsene Wenger taking it all in but saying nothing. The Frenchman - and the players who witnessed the moment - knew then that he had brought a genuine leader into the club. St Mirren v Hibs predictions for Tuesday’s fixture in the Scottish Premiership. St Mirren aims to win yet another Premiership game in this midweek clash. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Ponferradina are one of the better home teams in the league with a 7-8-1 record so far this season and with only 10 goals conceded, they have the best defense at home of all the teams in the league. However, in the last 5 league games they also scored only 1 goal in total.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page