top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·118 members

Aston Villa - Newcastle live online 30 January 2024

8 hours ago — Aston Villa take on Newcastle United in the Premier League this week. Here's everything you need to know to watch.

The visitors showed that despite their lowly position in the table, they are capable of carving teams open by playing between the lines, and combining that with speedy breakaways. All that was missing was the finishing touch from their leading marksman. Having earlier seen a rising drive tipped over by Dubravka, Pukki was then set through one-on-one against Krul only for Federico Fernandez to clear his goal-bound effort. The Uruguayan will become a free agent in the summer and it is yet to be revealed whether he will move in January or at the end of the season, but he is said to have signed a three-year contract with the Spanish capital club. Rudiger speaks out after racist abuse It's been another weekend where a fine round of Premier League action has been tarred by the actions of a few. This will be probably very easy job for home team and I believe that Galatasaray will win this match easy with few goals difference. I'm watching this league all the time and I know that home team is in this moment in very good form. They are playing excellent football and they are huge favorites today in Istanbul. Guests, or Kayserispor is change coach and bring Robert Prosinecki again, but they are still on the last place on the table. They are in big problems and they are really team who is not have any chances in this duel, I'm sure. Posted at 66' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Alexander Gogic. Posted at 65' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Luke Southwood. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Hamilton Academical. David Templeton replaces Will Collar. BookingPosted at 64' Will Collar (Hamilton Academical) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Aston Villa vs Newcastle United Live Score and Live Stream Aston Villa are playing Newcastle United at the Premier League of England on January 30. The match will kick off 20:15 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Aston Villa ... There's a goalmouth scramble from the corner, Palace can't clear their lines and Firmino hacks in. PLAYER RATINGS Crystal Palace: Guaita 7, Ward 6, Cahill 6, Tomkins 6, Van Aanholt 7, McArthur 6, Kouyate 7, Milivojevic 7, Townsend 7, Zaha 7, Ayew 5. Subs: Kelly 6, Schlupp 6, Benteke7. Liverpool: Alisson 6, Robertson 6, Van Dijk 7, Lovren 6, Alexander-Arnold 6, Fabinho 6, Henderson 5, Wijnaldum 5, Oxlade-Chamberlain6, Firmino 6, Mane 7. Espanyol don't have a huge amount of motivation coming into the game and are likely to be focussed on their domestic campaign, where things haven't been going well for them. With that knowledge, we're predicting that Ferencvaros could do enough to claim a point and are tipping a 1-1 draw that should make the final matchweek very interesting in Group H. Mirandes against Ponferradina. With a win, the home team would be fully back in the play-off promotion group, while the guests who are in the middle of the table have nothing to gain or lose. Mirandes are hopefully more motivated team. Both clubs, remembering their previous direct matches from 02/03/2014, CD Mirandes won 2 of these matches, and Ponferradina 2 and 2 were drawn in normal time. Opposed to Ponferradina who can also still hope for the play-offs, the 2 teams should go for the victory. A match which should be opened and ended with at least 2 goals between 2 offensive teams. My pick draw 1-1 or 2-2. But it was Welsh's 61st-minute free-kick that took the Highlanders through. Twenty years on from their historic cup win away to Celtic, John Robertson's team now go in to Sunday's quarter-final draw, which takes place after the Clyde-Celtic match. Reaction & as it happenedHosts master conditionsIn blustery, wet conditions, the first chance fell to the visitors but Steve Lawson pulled his shot wide from the edge of the area. Read the full story Kepa has 'played last game' for Chelsea Staying at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has reportedly run out of patience and completely lost faith in his 25-year-old goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, with the Sun stating that he might've even played his last game for the club. Hull City moved out of the Championship drop zone as Mallik Wilks' stoppage-time strike gave them a dramatic victory over relegation rivals Middlesbrough, who were beaten for the first time under new boss Neil Warnock. After a 2-0 win at fellow-strugglers Stoke in Warnock's first game in charge on Saturday, a rejuvenated Boro took an early lead at the KCOM Stadium through Britt Assombalonga's well-struck penalty. Posted at 90'+4' Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Ben Mee (Burnley). Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jack Stacey. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Burnley. The worst we have played all season' - Solskjaer on first-leg defeat"Everything can improve a lot. We're probably only showing half of what we can do as a team. Nobody wants to lose. Nobody started playing football to lose games. I don't think that's the problem. I think everyone knows that we want to win and that the team is fighting. We have to continue to do that. Key moments must be better' Marcus Rashford was captain against Manchester City and scored in the second halfRashford captained the side for the first time as United fell three goals behind inside 38 minutes; he scored in the second half to reduce City's advantage before the second leg at Etihad Stadium on 29 January. Meanwhile, another bottom-six team, Hull City, travel to a Bristol City side who have lost all four games following the resumption, while new Boro boss Neil Warnock will be licking his wounds when the Teessiders go to Millwall (Wednesday, 15:00) after back-to-back defeats. Last top-two chance for Forest and Fulham? Two clubs whose automatic promotion hopes are fading meet at the City Ground. Fulham have slipped to seven points off the top two since the restart, while Nottingham Forest are now nine points behind second-placed West Brom. There has been an impact on the domestic game too, with the Women's Super League not expected to restart until the weekend of 6-7 June at the earliest. And on the delay to Euro 2021, Bright added: "We are going to be getting a new manager so you have to start from scratch. Even as players you think 'I need to up my game' because they will have new opinions and might not like your style of play. You have to see it as a new challenge and a fresh start. Even so, Roma pulled one back four minutes later with a Jordan Veretout penalty after Jeremie Boga naively handled a cross. However, the French-born Ivorian forward immediately made amends by breaking clear to curl in Sassuolo's fourth goal one minute later. Roma, with 39 points, will lose their top four place if Atalanta, who are one point behind, beat lowly Genoa on Sunday. Although Wolves and Leicester are not 'Big Six' teams, but Wolves and Leicester are two of the most interesting names in the Premier League. At the moment, the "Wolves" Wolves are ranked 9th on the English Premier League, while the position of the "Foxes" Leicester is 3rd - after Liverpool and Man City. Wolverhampton only won 1 of the last 5 matches. They have also been eliminated from the FA Cup and Manchester United Cup by Manchester Utd. This enabled the "Wolves" to completely focus on the Premier League. Leicester also have only 1 victory in the last 5 matches. An interesting similarity of these 2 teams. Twenty-ninth round of the Bundesliga and this game is on of those matches that we can expect a great performance from the Bayern Munich team against Dusseldorf who are in the relegation zone, it would be a great surprise that this game ends with few goals. They have also been rather capable of showing their quality at home with no defeats in their last seven at the Stade Gaston Gérard. They've kept three clean sheets with six conceded in this time and managed to be a consistent threat up top with nine scored. They have also been a tough task for Lille whenever they have hosted les Dogues with a narrow loss, draw and convincing win in recent years. The Catalan giants have been a different animal altogether at home, however, winning a perfect seven from seven and smashing in 30 goals in total. Valverde's men have won all but one of those matches by a three goal margin or more, including successes against Valencia (5-2) and Sevilla (4-0). The German midfielder joined Bolton for less than one day before instead moving to Manchester City. Benjani Mwaruwari - Portsmouth to Manchester City (February 2008)This protracted deal did eventually go through but not before a last-minute hitch on deadline day after the Zimbabwe forward reportedly fell asleep in an airport while waiting for a plane to the North West and missed two flights. Alan Shearer - Southampton to Manchester United (1991/92), Blackburn to Manchester United (1996)Imagine what the footballing world would have been like if the BBC pundit had signed for the Old Trafford giants? According to Shearer, he twice came close to joining up with Sir Alex Ferguson, before plumping to sign for Blackburn and Newcastle. Laporte damaged cartilage and the lateral meniscus in his right knee after a challenge on Brighton & Hove Albion's Adam Webster and had surgery in September but is now back training on grass on his own. He is training every day and has finished the training with a good feeling and no pain," Guardiola told a news conference ahead of City's trip to Aston Villa on Sunday. Halsey said: "We've seen 21 or 22 goals ruled out through offside, but some of them have got to be given as goals because fans are paying a lot of money to watch. We don't want to see them ruled out for a toenail or hair. They are goals, and if it's taking so long to judge then you go with the on-field referee. We know technology isn't 100%, so where are they drawing these lines? They've been consistent, but it doesn't make it right. Paper Round’s view: This should put an end to any rumours that Manchester United will be taken over by Saudi Arabia, and with Mike Ashley’s business empire rocked by the impact of coronavirus, a third of a billion pounds should go some way to keeping him afloat. For the Saudis, they have taken advantage of coronavirus to press down the asking price by £40 million, and now await Premier League approval. Arsenal have come from a tough run of matches and after registering back to back victories, will be hoping to boost their chances when they host Norwich City. Ahead of the two sides’ clash on Wednesday, Arsenal have managed 43 points and are in ninth place while Norwich are bottom of the table with 21 points. I had to reintroduce myself to my family," Jan Siewert says, reflecting on the strain a fraught seven months in charge of Huddersfield Town put on his home life. I remember people in the cul-de-sac saying, 'You left at seven and came back at 10,' and it was like that, but it was needed. A football manager's duties are many and onerous. It is an all-consuming job, one which demands obsession and leaves little room for outside interests - doubly so for a 36-year-old coach taking his first steps in top-flight senior management. Rodrigo's goal 24 minutes in was enough to seal a memorable 0-1 triumph for Valencia in Amsterdam during the week, as Los Che qualified for the Last 16 of the Champions League at the expense of the 2018/19 semi-finalists. Aston Villa vs Newcastle United stream and TV listings Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - August 21, 2021 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. With highly respected legal minds such as top British barrister Charles Flint QC hired for their independence and integrity on the adjudicatory panel, and City fully aware of the system they had signed up to, many have portrayed this as disrespectful and, simply, sour grapes. And whether you see FFP as a crude means of protecting club football's traditional status quo, or a sensible approach that has stabilised finances, many believe City breached rules they had agreed to adhere to - and then misled officials about it and therefore must be punished, especially as Uefa claims the club failed to co-operate with the investigation. Macabi haosa is best team in the league after Maccabi Tel Aviv and especially at home they are very strong and in good shape so it is not a surprise that they are big favorites for the win tonight but also it is not going to be a surprise for me if they don't win, cause on the other hand,Hapoel haifa is in very good shape and surely they Will be very motivated even to win tonight but I don t think that is going to happen, so I think draw is most realistic result in this one and I recommend it Watford had led 1-0 going into the closing stages at St Mary's but succumbed to a late comeback, with Danny Ings and James Ward-Prowse earning the Saints three huge points. And the result has cost Sanchez Flores his job, having only been appointed in September after the dismissal of Javi Gracia. With regret, Watford Football Club confirms the departure of Head Coach Quique Sanchez Flores," the club statement read. In this game I definitely prefer home team and in my opinion they are big favorites here, guests are the worst team in the league and they are already relegated, on the other side there is 3 rounds to the end and home team have only 4 points more than team who is dangerous zone, so, it is obvious that this game is much more important for home team and I expect that they will have much more imperative and motive and I expect that they will win and take 3 very important points and for me this is pretty safe bet. Gl to all! How to Watch Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United in 8 hours — Find out where to watch the Premier League matchup between Aston Villa and Newcastle United streaming live online or on TV.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page