top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·102 members

Leicester v Swansea live watch 30 January 2024 Live HD

3 Feb 2018 — Leicester host Swansea at the King Power Stadium On Saturday, February 3. Here's all the info you need to watch the Premier League match.

Porto have been able to score well against this team the past 5 times they have played them. They have also been able to score well against them as well. Scoring goals should not be a problem with them in this match either. Playing away might make the total lower but there is still a good chance of seeing the 2 goals scored by the away team. They are so strong all over the ground and have been able to find ways to nearly always score with high amounts of balls being put into the box by their team Watford will host Leicester City for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this match. I think, the visitors will try to pick up all three points in this game. Leicester are more ambitious team in this season. In any case, Leicester is really better team than their opponent. Also, we have Watford who's is weak team in this season. Watford have a poor results. They are currently bottom of the table. Of course, the hosts want to win because they are constantly getting closer to the relegation zone. I think, this will not be an easy task in this match. Seattle are in a battle with the San Francisco 49ers for the NFC West title, their rivals also have a 10-2 season record. Last weekend saw them beat Minnesota Vikings to record their fifth win in a row, if only their dancing was so good. Tey are yet to lose an away game this season with six wins out of six. In fact, Since their Championship play-off final victory against Derby in May 2014, Queens Park Rangers have won just one of their last eight games against the Rams (W1D2 L5). That long-running record isn’t likely to change, judging by the results between the pair. Non-European players travelling far for international matches racked up most air miles, with Brazil's Marquinhos (110,787 km) and Roberto Firmino (97,907 km) and South Korea's Son Heung-min (88,289 km) the top three, his research showed. Paris St Germain's Marquinhos alone accounted for 53. CO2 emissions, while Ballon d'Or hopefuls Lionel Messi of Barcelona and Virgil Van Dijk of Liverpool were responsible for 20. Leicester vs. Swansea live: Watch Premier League online 3 Feb 2018 — Leicester host Swansea at the King Power Stadium On Saturday, February 3. Here's all the info you need to watch the Premier League match. These two have played many Head-to-Head matches in their recent history. Nordsjaelland has been a better rival in the majority of the games. They have 3 wins from their last 5 H2H matches with the last one being a surprising loss. That game has ended in a 3:1 loss, away from their home. Their form this season is also pretty similar. An interesting thing is that these two, have started this season almost identical. Nordsjaelland is currently 9th with 21 points and 27:27 goal ratio, while Randers FC is 6th with 3 points more- 24 points with 28:23 goal ratio. Both of these teams have their best goalscorer at 5 goals in all competitions, so far. But there is one stat that is dividing them. Nordsjaelland has a 4 game winless streak, losing 3 in that period of time. Werder Bremen is in 17th place with 18 points while Bayer Leverkusen is in 5th place with 47 points. Home team wants to avoid the relegation zone and the bad moment while Leverkusen wants to catch the places for Champions League for the next season. I really believe in plenty of goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and I will take this, pretty brave option, over 2,5. So, Slavia is so far one of the most efficient teams in league and in five matches so far, they are played with even 13 goals, 6:7. They are lost in last round 1-2, while rival on the other side, or Minsk is coming in this match after three losses in a row. What will happen today, we will see, but for me, over is ok and I will bet on that. It is real really is. Everybody was so welcoming and even if you don't speak much you can still learn. They had players that had been champions and won the treble and I was like 'Berbs, I have finally made it'. This is what I had worked to all my life. I was happy, but I was 'what am I doing here?'. Like a kid. This can sometimes stop you showing what you can really do. Sir Alex (Ferguson, the then United manager) was great to everybody. The Reds have got a hectic December schedule off to the best possible start, but that's far from the case for Everton. The Blues have now lost eight of their last 11 league matches and have dropped to 18th in the table. Silva needed a positive result at the home of his club's great rivals, but got a hiding instead. We’re confident that over 2.5 goals will be produced in Saturday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in favour of AZ. The hosts have won 78% of their home games this season and concede an average of under 1 goal per home game but score an average of 2 goals. Willem II are in decent form and have performed very well this season and certainly carry a goal threat away from home, which is why we believe this game will be close and competitive throughout. Rangers will line up against Braga with the Europa League's top goalscorer in their frontline. Alfredo Morelos has six goals in this season's competition and we wouldn't bet against him adding to that tally on Thursday. Yet Braga have quality of their own with Paulinho scoring four goals in the group stages. We think they can match and potentially better anything that Rangers have to throw at them at Ibrox. Back the visitors in a double chance bet. Assisted by Pascal Groß with a cross following a corner. Posted at 54' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Posted at 48' Foul by Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool). Posted at 48' Martín Montoya (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 46' Foul by Aaron Connolly (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 46' Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 82' Own Goal by Ali Hadi Albulayhi, Al-Hilal. Flamengo 3, Al-Hilal 1. Posted at 81' Filipe Luís (Flamengo) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by André Carrillo (Al-Hilal). Posted at 80' Foul by Pablo Marí (Flamengo). Posted at 80' Omar Khrbin (Al-Hilal) wins a free kick on the right wing. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Flamengo 2, Al-Hilal 1. Bruno Henrique (Flamengo) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Form and head to head stats Leicester vs Swansea Sky Bet Championship match Leicester vs Swansea 30.01.2024. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. I feel very sorry every time something happened and I will always support every decision the authorities can make. Society needs help. And then football is a micro-society. Do we need help? Yes. But society needs help. We need to eradicate any form of discrimination and this case we are talking about racism. Football and society needs help. New Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti said: "It is a problem everywhere. There's a school of thought that those sort of games take care of themselves, but from our point of view the mentality has been consistent right the way through," Wilder told reporters ahead of Thursday's home fixture against Newcastle. The next game is the most important and these ones are just as difficult as Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham (Hotspur) or Wolverhampton Wanderers. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Norwich City 0, West Ham United 4. Posted at 90'+2' Max Aarons (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Andriy Yarmolenko (West Ham United). Posted at 90' Foul by Ben Godfrey (Norwich City). Posted at 90' Jack Wilshere (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Traore closing in on Hazard tallyDespite not being introduced until the 64th minute against Brighton on Saturday, Adama Traore still completed more dribbles during Wolves' 0-0 draw than any other player. Five successful runs during those 26 minutes saw him become the first player to complete 50 dribbles in the Premier League in 2020, on average recording a successful run with the ball every 11. As a result, Traore boasts the highest frequency of completed dribbles in the Premier League since 2003-04 (when that data started to be collected), in front of Southampton's Sofiane Boufal and Newcastle's Allan Saint-Maximin by three minutes. We will find it," he said in a Facebook chat with fans. I have now mailed all the things that the German FA (DFB) needs. So things are in order. No problem. Klinsmann led the U. S. Under German rules, coaching licences need to be renewed every three years with a 20 hours of further coaching training. And Mourinho was quick to empathise with the former Spurs boss. I haven’t spoke to him. I’ve been there and I know what he’s going through," said Mourinho. I spoke to his son, in our academy, and I will call him. I told the players here to tell him he’s free to come here whenever, to have a meal with the players, if he wants me here or not that’s fine. Did you know? Gabriel Jesus has scored in 33 Premier League games for Manchester City and ended on the winning side in 32 of those (D1), a win ratio of 97% - the best of any player to have scored in at least 20 games in Premier League history. Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamThe Crooks of the MatterThe decision to award Burnley a penalty against Wolves when Chris Wood performed his spectacular overhead kick was in my view a terrible decision. Just two points separate these two clubs in the Primeira Liga table but the pair sit seven positions apart due to just how tight it is from seventh places all the way down to Pacos Ferreira in sixteenth. Santa Clara had a poor end to 2019 but picked up three points in their first match of the new year against Aves last time out, while Rio Ave lost their first game in January 1-0 at home to Maritimo. Hertha Berlin are set to host Borussia Monchengladbach this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Hertha will be hoping to end the first half of the season with a third-straight Bundesliga victory. Monchengladbach will also be hoping to earn three points in this game to keep themselves level on points with league leaders, RB Leipzig. But the Hammers looked to have made sure of the points with another Snodgrass thunderbolt, this time from outside of the box as he superbly volleyed a clearance into the top corner to make it 3-1. A defensive mix-up between Ogbonna and Diop allowed Brighton midfielder Pascal Gross to break free and convert to reduce West Ham's lead to a single goal. Of course during the match I expect them to forget me. Mourinho, who replaced Mauricio Pochettino, said he has spoken to Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy regarding the futures of Belgium centre-halves Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen, and Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen. All three are out of contract at the end of the season and are free to speak other clubs from January. If I tell you that I didn't speak with Mr Levy about Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vertonghen, I would be lying," he admitted. Serbia have made solid progress so far this week. Novak Djokovic and Filip Krajinovic have both had two good wins in their group matches and they will be difficult to beat in this quarter final. Russia finished second behind Spain in their group and are without Daniil Medvedev. Go for a Serbian win. Eddie Howe's side managed 14 shots in total, more than any other away league team at the Etihad during Guardiola's reign. A combination of bad luck and poor finishing means they do not have anything tangible to show for it, at least in terms of points that are so precious to them in their current situation. But there were positives, not least the way they avoided any further damage to their goal difference - something Howe must have feared before the game given City's current form. Bayer Leverkusen won the German Cup game against VFB Stuttgart 2-1 in a very tensioned game, VFB Stuttgart made things very hard that lead the game till 72nd minutes before an own goal from Bredlow, Alario made it 2nd goal in the 83rd minutes. But VFB Stuttgart scored their only goal in the 85th Minutes. Presently 5th in the league with 34 points from 20 matches, winning 3 league games in the last 5 league games. To be quite honest, it's virtually impossible to criticise Wycombe, who under the astute management of Gareth Ainsworth have become a team capable of challenging right at the very top of the third tier. Full TimePosted at 90'+8' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 0, Crystal Palace 2. Posted at 90'+7' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Nathan Aké. Posted at 90'+7' Attempt blocked. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by James McCarthy. Posted at 90'+7' Attempt blocked. Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino has been directly involved in seven goals in five Champions League knockout appearances at Anfield (three goals, four assists), averaging a goal or assist every 54 minutes. Atletico goalkeeper Jan Oblak has conceded only 37 goals in his first 49 Champions League appearances; the record for fewest goals conceded by a goalkeeper in his first 50 appearances is held by Dida (35), followed by Victor Valdes (38). Leipzig covered this high over bet with much of a fuss in their last 4 games in Germany starting with a 6-1 win at Wolfsburg in the cup, winning 8-0 at home with Mainz, winning 4-2 away at Hertha and 4-1 at home with Koln the last 3 in the league and they are right now just one point behind the top two teams in the league standings, they are really open type of team but defense is not as strong as in previous seasons as I watched them lose 3-1 at home to Schalke for example. Jamie Vardy had equalised for Leicester in the 68th minute after Richarlison had given Everton a deserved first-half lead. A draw would have been a fair result and a boost for under-pressure Everton boss Marco Silva but Foxes substitute Iheanacho fired home after a late counter-attack to seal a sixth successive league win for Leicester. Issa Diop gave the hosts the lead when he poked home from Robert Snodgrass' free-kick, before Snodgrass doubled the advantage with a powerful shot from inside the area. Brighton responded when Angelo Ogbonna shouldered the ball into his own net, but Snodgrass' long-range drive put West Ham in control at London Stadium. Buffon's 648th Italian top-flight appearance took him past Paolo Maldini's previous record. Buffon, 42, only makes the occasional Serie A appearance these days and has had to wait since December to break the record. Including his 17 Ligue 1 appearances for Paris St-Germain last season, he also has the record for most appearances in Europe's top five leagues with 665. Gareth Barry, now playing with West Brom in the Championship, played 653 times in the Premier League. Erling Braut HaalandGetty Images Paper Round’s view: One below-par game will not detract United, particularly given Haaland’s record already this season. The 19-year-old has been sublime, but there will always be worries about how a forward playing in the Austrian first division would adapt to a tougher lead. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Iker Muniain (Athletic Club). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Real Madrid. Luka Jovic replaces Karim Benzema. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Casemiro (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Casemiro (Real Madrid). Posted at 90'+3' Iker Muniain (Athletic Club) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Athletic Club. Their dominance was such that they really should have been celebrating far earlier than most title-winners do but, because of the coronavirus pandemic and the three-month break in the season, the moment was not confirmed until 25 June. On that day, Liverpool players and fans watched as Manchester City took on Chelsea, knowing if Pep Guardiola's side failed to win then the Reds' 30-year wait for a top-flight title would finally be over. Barcelona kept alive their slim La Liga title hopes with an excellent victory at in-form Villarreal. They took an early lead when Pau Torres turned in Jordi Alba's cross but Gerard Moreno levelled for Villarreal. Lionel Messi brilliantly won the ball in midfield before feeding Luis Suarez - who curled in from 20 yards - and the Barca captain then backheeled to Antoine Griezmann, who scored a magnificent chip. Odds are decent for taking 2nd placed Plzen to carry on their chase of the league leaders from Slavia Prague and get themselves 3 easy points here away from home at Karvina which is simply awful in this start of the season with no less than 5 defeats in a row in the league at this moment and I don't think they scored a single goal in those game as they have a really poor squad and their coach is not that bright either as he is quite defensive minded and they refuse to attack even when going a goal down at home.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• YES BRIDGES
  • Jarol Gomez padilla
    Jarol Gomez padilla
  • SOJIB BISWAS
    SOJIB BISWAS
  • MD ALAMIN
    MD ALAMIN
  • Parental _Protect
    Parental _Protect
bottom of page