top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·118 members

Today: Kings v Grizzlies live watch 30 January 2024

3 hours ago — Get live streaming ...

Twenty-fifth round of the first division of the Portuguese football league and in this match the Porto team that is leading the league and wants to win to stay in the lead in from of their great rival Benfica, who is in second position to a point of the Porto. I've had quieter breakfasts, if I'm honest. The milk hadn't even touch the Weetabix (other breakfast cereals are available, but they're not as good) when Tottenham announced that they had completed a deal to bring in Jose Mourinho less than 12 hours after announcing the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino. GOAL FOR WATFORD! Alexander-Arnold with a poor backpass, Sarr cuts it back for Deeney who scores on the edge of the box to make it 3-0! KEY STATS Liverpool conceded the opening goal of a Premier League game for the first time since November 2nd. The Reds conceded at least two goals in back-to-back Premier League games for the first time since Virgil Van Dijk joined the club. Reminded that the club's motto is 'To Dare is To do' Mourinho was asked if they could win the domestic title. We can't win the Premier League this season - we can win it next season," he said. Mourinho may be more humble but he is just as ambitious. Brazilian Taison, 31, stuck his finger up at a section of the stadium occupied by Dynamo Kiev fans and kicked the ball into the stands after hearing the abuse during Shakhtar's 1-0 win. The dust may have settled for now on a turbulent period in Scottish football in the wake of last week's vote against an independent investigation but there are still a myriad of unresolved issues. Despite concerns expressed by a number of the 42 SPFL clubs about April's ballot to end the lower league season, 27 of them voted against Rangers' resolution, which was backed by Hearts and Stranraer, for an inquiry. in the current standings, the hosts are in fifth place and the visitors are in sixth position. Both teams have 36 points. In the last 10 matches played between them 4 times on each side they won and twice they drew. So we believe that once again they will draw. Toulouse FC v Stade de Reims predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Toulouse are in a horrible run of form at the moment and need to make the most of their home advantage here as they entertain Reims. Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. FRIDAY'S STORIES Top headlines Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 Rodgers: Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away Video - Rodgers to Arsenal? ‘Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away’01:31 Zidane: Unai will have another job soon Video - ‘Unai is a great coach and he’ll have another job soon’ - Zidane00:29 Jose: No dramas, mi amigo Video - Jose on Emery sacking: ‘I'm sad, but that’s life – no dramas, mi amigo’00:59 Lampard: It wasn't inevitable Video - Lampard says Arsenal’s decision to sack Emery 'wasn’t inevitable’00:29 Pep: I'm so sorry for Emery Video - ‘I am so sorry for him’ - Guardiola reacts to Emery sacking00:51 18:00 - Lampard defends Kepa Chelsea boss Frank Lampard said goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga is the first to admit that there is room for improvement after making errors this season but he is satisfied with his work ethic. And then there’s England, who without Kane are a different prospect entirely. But then again, maybe it’s just Jose being Jose. IN OTHER NEWS Oli McBurnie has been warned by the FA for making what they deemed “obscene gestures” towards Cardiff City fans after he was filmed making, well, obscene gestures while enjoying himself with the Swansea fans during the weekend’s derby. Posted at 83' Foul by John Buckley (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 82' Offside, Derby County. Jack Marriott tries a through ball, but Jason Knight is caught offside. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Jack Marriott (Derby County) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Craig Forsyth. Symbolic in that we were fully introduced to the expanded body rule of VAR, when Dalot's 30-yard shot hit the PSG chap on the arm but because he made his body bigger a penalty was given. Also marked the moment Solskjaer was guaranteed a full-time contract, while also marking the beginning of his demise, while also marking the moment Rashford hit maturity which would eventually save Solskjaer again in November. Manchester United defender Harry Maguire is set for an extended period out after suffering a hip injury. The number of matches Maguire will miss is unknown. But the concern for United is that his absence proves far longer than suggested on Tuesday by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who said the injury was "not a long, long-term one". Maguire suffered the injury during last Saturday's goalless FA Cup third-round tie against Wolves. The hosts have a sturdy record at home this term, having conceded less than a goal per game on average in front of their own fans. However, their record here has been boosted by the fixture list, with all of the current bottom four already visiting this ground. Wednesday have kept six home clean sheets, four of them against the bottom four. Ajax have continued to pay his salary but have now formally cancelled the contract, which was due to automatically renew on July 1, the Dutch media reported on Tuesday. The club are in talks with Nouri’s family about a future solution for the player, who has been moved to a specially adapted room at his home after years in hospital, the daily De Telegraaf added. Rangers showed in the first match how good they were as it was the home team that dictated the game. But away and at home, there is a difference, and that applies to Rangers. Rangers manager Steven Gerrard: "I'm going to need the players to be brave. I need players who can handle the atmosphere, certainly early on. It's the reason why I rested Steve Davis at the weekend, so he could be fresh. We're going to have to stick together because we're aware this is a lot tougher than the task we faced at Ibrox. Well this is the final round of the first phase of the Bulgarian championship and both of this teams are going to play at the championship group so this is not an important match for them as everything is decided. Both teams are similar in quality and have very good individuals who can make a difference. Whenever this two teams are playing the matches are always very tough and very even and it really do predict the winner and given all of the circumstances a draw here is most realistic for me for sure, as both coaches will not force anything and risk some injury. Burton Albion will host Gillingham for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this season. Both teams have highly variable results in the last matches. Burton Albion are currently on the 11th place with 41 points. In last game Burton lost 3-2 against Rotherham (away) Also, we have Gillingham who's is not very good team away from home. They are currently on the 12th place with 39 points. In last game Gillingham is won 2-0 against Shrewsbury. In any case, I think, the hosts are favorites in this game. Burton are better team at home. They have 4 wins in their last home matches. My pick - Burton Albion to win. Kings vs. Grizzlies live stream: How to watch NBA game Here's how you can watch Kings-Grizzlies, as well as NBC Sports California's pregame and postgame coverage, live on the MyTeams by NBC Sports app. When: 5 p.m. ... BookingPosted at 69' Adama Soumaoro (Genoa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Foul by Adama Soumaoro (Genoa). Posted at 67' Luis Alberto (Lazio) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 63' Foul by Adama Soumaoro (Genoa). Posted at 63' Joaquín Correa (Lazio) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Lazio. Manuel Lazzari replaces Jony. Balotelli had opened the scoring in the game, which Lazio went on to win 2-1, before fans twice chanted racial abuse in the first half. Afterwards, Lazio said in a statement: "As always, Lazio dissociates in the most taxing way from the discriminatory behaviour carried out by a very small minority of fans during the match against Brescia. The club once again reiterates its condemnation of such unjustified misconduct and confirms its intent to prosecute those who in fact betray their sporting passion, causing serious damage to the image of the club. How to Watch the Grizzlies vs. Kings Game 3 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Lyon have been eliminated by Italian opposition in the Champions League knockout stages on both previous occasions they have met: 3-1 on aggregate against AC Milan in 2005-06 (quarter-finals) and 2-0 against Roma in 2006-07 (round of 16). Meanwhile, Juventus have always progressed to the next round when facing French clubs in the knockout stages of the competition (4/4). LyonLyon have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League more times than any other French club (11). If the case was to be expedited then it could be heard by July. Video - Arsenal’s ‘top target’ available for €40m this summer - Euro Papers00:57 Missing out on a Champions League season would cost City as much as 100 million pounds ($129. If City won a 'stay' but CAS then upheld UEFA's ban, after the 2020-21 season was underway, then the club's two-year suspension would take effect in the following two seasons. Sadio Mane's goal restored Liverpool's 13-point lead over Leicester City at the top of the table but it was only confirmed after a lengthy VAR review to check for a possible handball by Adam Lallana in the build-up. Video - Klopp: Wolves were really aggressive and angry with us - we had nothing to do with it!01:02 "If it's a tight offside with a small margin . Moments later he danced past Christian Kabasele and forced Will Hughes to bring him down in the box. City were outclassed by Arsenal in the FA Cup semi-final but Watford were no match for City at Vicarage Road. Did you know? Sterling has scored 10 goals against Watford in all competitions, only netting more against Bournemouth (11). He has scored nine goals in his last five matches against the Hornets. How to watch Warriors vs Kings today: TV channel, time Oct 27, 2023 — Warriors vs Kings will air on ESPN. Viewers can also stream the game on the ESPN App or Sling TV. Fans in the U.S. can watch the biggest games ... Players will try and do the right thing and they just needed some time and I think the politicians jumped the gun when things were being prepared. People behind the scenes knew that and it was unfortunate a picture got painted. But a lot of players and clubs have stood up in a good way, not every situation has been perfect but in a good way generally, and knowing players, that has been a very good reaction and it’s on-going and it shouldn’t stop. Gorodeya host Dinamo Minsk in the 4th round of the Belarusian Premier League. So far, both teams have won only 3 points and are ranked in the bottom of the league. However it is only the start of the season so it's still too early for concerns. Andrey Rublev has won two tournaments this year. Alexander Zverev lost all three of his matches in the ATP Cup. Andrey Rublev has won his last 15 singles matches. Andrrey Rublev is one of the form picks at the moment and he takes on seventh seeded Alexander Zverev in the Australian Open last sixteen. Memphis Grizzlies (@memgrizz) · X United were clearly smarting from their chastening League Cup defeat by Manchester City and swarmed all over Norwich. Rashford rewarded their dominance when he side-footed in Juan Mata's cross in the 27th minute but the hosts were unable to build on their lead before the break. Norwich capitulated after halftime though and goalkeeper Tim Krul needlessly conceded a penalty that Rashford tucked away. All 55 Uefa members, the boards of the European Club Association and the European Leagues, and a representative of world players' union Fifpro have been invited to Tuesday's meeting. The Uefa members will also hold an additional meeting to discuss their own reaction. All Uefa competitions, including Champions League and Europa League, postponedHow coronavirus has impacted sporting events around the worldItalian FA calls for Euros postponementHow would a mini-tournament work?As with the Premier League, who on Friday stressed their commitment to completing the season, Uefa wants the Champions League and Europa League to reach a conclusion because they also have major broadcasting contracts to satisfy. However, in a statement made by president Thomas Bach, the IOC have accepted that they will consider postponement options in the face of the coronavirus pandemic. On the one hand, there are significant improvements in Japan where the people are warmly welcoming the Olympic flame,” Bach wrote in an open letter to athletes. Liverpool secured a fourth straight home win over Everton for the first time since 1937. Liverpool remain unbeaten in their last 23 home games against Everton in all competitions (W13 D10); they have beaten the Toffees twice at Anfield in the same season for the first time since the 1986-87 campaign. The Dutch forward grabbed a brace to take her tally to an astounding 26 goals so far this season, with 14 of them netted in the league. She now has 10 in her last three Barclays WSL games, and will no doubt be cursing the Christmas break for interrupting her fearsome form. Five-star City Not far behind the Gunners, however, are Manchester City, whose 5-0 win over Brighton saw the goals split evenly. Tottenham is in 6th place with 30 points, 6 points less than Chelsea that is in 4th place that means Champions League for next season. Liverpool of course don't need presentation. They are in first place 13 points more than Leicester that is in 2nd place and they can win the title this season. They seems a great team that is doing great in all competitions. Yes, this will be one of the best matches tomorrow and I will really enjoy in this interesting duel. This two rivals are playing excellent football and I believe that they will be on that level and this time. Trabzon is great, and for me, they are first favorite for the title. They are not so long ago, beat Yeni Malatyaspor 3-1, very easy as a guests, and one more fact is important. Istanbul Basaksehir is in Thursday played very hard match against FC Kobenhavn, in Europa League (1-0), and they are tired. I believe Trabzon will beat them at home. Assisted by Jed Wallace with a cross. Posted at 58' Shaun Hutchinson (Millwall) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 58' Foul by James Collins (Luton Town). Posted at 57' Attempt missed. Matt Smith (Millwall) header from very close range is just a bit too high. Assisted by Shane Ferguson with a cross following a corner. Dundee United has had a fantastic season so far and is more than likely returning to the Premiership. They'll want to carry their overall form into this competition, where they've yet to play this season. The Hibees have struggled to find their form so far and could be punished for that by a solid United side at home. We're backing the hosts to beat their opponents, as they have also won 11 of their last 12 games, as well as winning 9 of their last 11 home ties. That was reflected by their starting line-up with their two top scorers - Curtis and John Marquis - and captain Tom Naylor on the bench. They played well in the first half, with eight shots - but Curtis' 73rd-minute effort from the corner of the box was their only one on target. Arguably this was not even their biggest game of the week - they go to seventh-placed Peterborough on Saturday, with the clubs separated by only three points. Posted at 76' Ruben Vargas (FC Augsburg) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, FC Augsburg. Eduard Löwen replaces Fredrik Jensen. Posted at 73' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Jeffrey Gouweleeuw. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Giovanni Reyna replaces Thorgan Hazard. Posted at 71' VAR Decision: Goal FC Augsburg 3-4 Borussia Dortmund (Thorgan Hazard). Smolevichy-STI will host Energetyk-BDU for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in the last matches. Energetyk-BDU have fallen into a very poor show in recent times. They have three consecutive losses. In last game Energetik-BGU lost 3-0 against Neman. Also, we have Smolevichi who's is one of the main outsiders in this league. Smolevichi is team of the relegation zone. Hosts have low potential. I think, they have a very difficult task in this season. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Also, they have the motivation to break the poor series. My pick - Energetyk-BDU to win. 🔴NBA LIVE! Memphis Grizzlies vs Sacramento Kings | Dec 31 🔴NBA LIVE! Memphis Grizzlies vs Sacramento Kings | Dec 31YouTube · Sports Factory210+ views · 4 weeks ago YouTube · Sports Factory YouTube · Sports Factory 56:23 Porto coach Sergio Conceicao was eventually forced to substitute Marega in the 72nd minute. We are completely indignant," Conceicao told reporters. They insulted Marega since the warm up. We are all a family here, regardless of our nationality, skin colour, height or the colour of our hair and we all deserve respect. Real de Minas will host Real Espana for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have the motivation to fight for all three points. Real Espana are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 3rd place with 18 points. Also, Real Espana are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. Also, it should be said, Real Espana have better results in the last mutual matches. On the other hand, Real de Minas have a chance to reach for one of the top five places in the table. Hosts probably wil ltry to make a positive result. I think, this will not be an easy task. My pick - Real Espana to win. In the end, United went through as one of the two best runners-up behind Bayern, with both matches between the teams ending in a draw. Bayern, like United, were aiming to become the first team from one of Europe’s five big leagues to do the Treble. Celtic did so in 1967, Ajax in 1972 and PSV Eindhoven in 1988. We're really excited about it but we've got to take the momentum into 2020. Hopefully there are a couple more of these scenes of us lifting trophies above our head to come . Club World Cup) and it makes this week worthwhile. Liverpool top the league in England with 49 points from 17 matches this season, 10 points above second-placed Leicester City - who have played one game more - ahead of their clash at the King Power Stadium on Thursday. Paper Round’s views: Having managed in Spain, Russia, France and England, Italy is the logical next destination for Emery. However, he has a lot to prove. Having largely underperformed at PSG, his time at the Emirates will be remembered poorly, with the former Valencia and Sevilla boss having picked numerous fights with star players and having left to the universal relief of the fans. Football match from the Isthmian Premier League and we have Kingstonian playing host to East Thurrock. This match is really tough to chose a winner but I think we can easily have 3 goals in the match. The host have been 7 draws in 9 matches in all competitions. Even their last two meetings together were draws (1-1, 2-2). Though the host are not that great in their performance they have not lost to 3rd placed Stuttgart away. The away team are also unbeaten in their last 7 matches in all competitions. The guest last 3 out of matches were draws. And comparing the two with the team's loss from either sides as see them similar and possibly DRAW. Home and away form 9 against 9, they are both equal hone against Away. The host haven't loss away, the worse they have done is draw

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page