top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·118 members

[[Live Sport***]<<] Iraq - Jordan live online 29/01/2024

Jordan vs Iraq ❱ 17.10.2023 ❱ Football ❱ International Friendlies ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Stats.

Harry Kane's injury is likely to prompt Tottenham to bring a striker to White Hart Lane, while chairman Daniel Levy will also hope to offload Christian Eriksen before he leaves the club for free in the summer. Chelsea, with their transfer ban lifted, will certainly be big movers in the transfer window, with Jadon Sancho thought to be their premier target. Leicester put four and three goals past Championship team Luton Town (4-0) and League One's Burton Albion (3-1) in the early rounds of the League Cup – and both those ties were played away from the King Power Stadium. Levante is going to face Sevilla for the second match after the season break because of COVID 19. The hosts draw the first match against Valencia 1:1 but it was a lucky one because they got a penalty goal in 98th minute. They played weakly and I don't think that they will stop Sevilla which looks so strong. The visitors played at home against Betis and won that match 2:0. They played really good and it was like the best Sevilla from the past. Betis was a much better opponent than Levante and that's why I pick Sevilla to win another match Spurs have found scoring away from home tough this season. Finding the back of the net at Newcastle will be no easy feat given how well-organised their defence has been at St. James's Park. Put your money on there being under 2.5 goals. Groningen was in a terrific form before the international break, 4 wins and a draw came out of 5 games, so the international break was pretty much the wrong time. With the 6.-23-5 balance sheet Groningen is in the upper midfield, the last 4 home games won Groningen, jewels to zero. Despite their sparse trophy cabinet, and despite enduring tough years down in the second division as recently as 2014, the green and whites have a diehard support that always turns up, through thick and thin. In the second tier, selling out their 30,000 capacity stadium became a point of pride, and that loyalty has only gone from strength to strength since. Hammarby regularly top Sweden's attendance table and 2019 was no different. Tainted title? That's delusional': When a 30-year wait becomes a little longer The Warm-Up: Spurs doc on the way, Appie awake, and all today's good news The Transfer Window 50: Dybala and Werner in, but Mané out of Premier League? All football in England has been suspended until April 30 due to the coronavirus pandemic, and only last week the 20 Premier League clubs unanimously agreed to extend the season indefinitely if necessary. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang celebrates the 2nd Arsenal goal with (R) Mesut Ozil during the Premier League match between West Ham United and Arsenal FC at London Stadium on December 09, 2019Getty Images The victory is particularly welcome given Arsenal’s upcoming fixtures, with Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United all awaiting them over the festive period. Thistle's was posted just after 14:52. Dundee's followed at 16:24. Then Inverness' around 15 minutes later. At 16:52, Dundee secretary Eric Drysdale reiterated "DFC vote submitted". Then the SPFL statement appeared, highlighting the discrepancy, followed by another message to the group from Dundee saying the vote had not been received but giving their "solemn word" that it had been sent. After a slew of panicked responses, Drysdale then disclosed that he'd been told by chief executive John Nelms "to hold off on resubmitting their vote" before the Dens Park club went silent. Video - Tottenham lead Liverpool in hunt for Turkish goalkeeper - Euro Papers01:16 When pressed further on the Borussia Dortmund man, Abidal refused to say whether Barca would move for him again, but admitted his admiration for him. I know him. He has a profile that has depth. He is important, and in his team he is decisive. English FA Cup and match between Sheffield United and Arsenal. I think the home team has fallen into form after two straight losses after the break and no goals scored. Both matches were lost by 0-3 and now they face a side Arsenal that defeated Southampton by 2-0 in the last match. For the bookmakers arsenal is the fav, but I see good chances that the host will keep a positive result. They won against arsenal 1-0 at the beginning of the season and arsenal are not an overseas team while Sheffield is already very strong at home. I think this game will end in a draw and we could see a second leg. The east African country is one of only four where formal league football continues after a worldwide shutdown of sport in the face of the health crisis. A league on its own: An afternoon watching the defiant Belarusian Premier League "After consultation with Public Health Minister Thaddeus Ndikumana, the general assembly decided that the first and second division championships should continue to be played while observing the appropriate hygiene measures," the federation said in a statement after a meeting to discuss whether to proceed with the season. Here comes a match in the second league in Romania where UTA Arad meets Concordia Chiajna. The home team plays much better this season and I think it is a big favorite in this duel. It is in the first place in the league with 35 points and 33-12 in goal difference, after 17 games played. The guests are inferior and are at the bottom of the table with 21 points and 15-20 in goal difference. I don't think the guests have any chance in this duel because the home team has a much better team. From that, my suggestion will be 1. Congratulations to everyone! 15 round of Nicaragua League match between Managua and Deportivo Ocotal. Managua on first place on table with 9 wins, 3 draw and 2 lost games with goal different 23:13. On the another side Deportivo Ocotal on 9 place on table with 2 wins, 4 draw and 8 lost games with goal different 9:20. On last 5 matches Managua have 3 wins and 2 draws, but Deportivo Ocotal have 4 lost and one draw games. Any attempt to finish the season with a significant amount of games still to play, impacts upon the integrity of sport in Scotland. Furthermore, we are strongly opposed to playing games behind closed doors. Rangers fans have stuck by our club in the darkest of times. Their loyalty will not be forgotten and they will not be left behind. Football can 'move nation forward' through coronavirus - McLeishMass gatherings off for up to four monthsHearts would consider legal action if relegated - BudgeMeanwhile. Having gone through different experiences throughout my life and in my career - people telling me I was not good enough or not big enough or not fast enough or whatever it may be for Sunderland, Liverpool, England - I've always had questions marks. As you get older, you just use it in a different way. Now I look for the criticism because it gives me the extra motivation to prove people wrong. Media playback is not supported on this device 'It's a bit like Christmas' - Klopp looks forward to lifting Premier League trophy Liverpool fans warned not to repeat Anfield gatheringsHenderson also called on Reds fans to stay home and "look forward" to celebrating the title together in the future instead of gathering at Anfield. Sociedad's rise this season was somewhat unexpected as they have the youngest team in the league, while coach Imanol Alguacil is in his first full season after spending most of his career in charge of the club's youth set up. Yet he has built one of the most exciting teams in the league, buttressed by midfielder Mikel Merino and playmaker Martin Odegaard, who has got his career back on track after a premature move to Real Madrid aged 16. O'Neill was appointed Northern Ireland manager in December 2011 and guided his country to the Euro 2016 finals in France. Five games that defined Michael O'Neill's reignEuro 2020 play-offs likely to take place in October - FAIO'Neill staying for play-offs 'more unrealistic with time' - McGinnHis success in the international set-up presented an opportunity at club level with Championship side Stoke City in November. Gomes thanks fans for their supportFootball world sends best wishes to Everton midfielderSon 'really sorry' for Gomes tackleGomes was also conscious his young niece was in the crowd, watching her first football match. I had my brother, his wife and my niece there," he said. My niece is too young to understand what happened but it is not the type of thing my brother wanted to see, especially as my brother has had difficult periods with injury as well. A number of Arsenal players had met Evangelos Marinakis following their Europa League round of 32 meeting in London on February 27. Marinakis, who also owns Championship side Nottingham Forest, said on Tuesday he had contracted the coronavirus. Globally, more than 116,000 people have been infected by the coronavirus and over 4,000 have died. It is the inherent problem that comes when one man is responsible for both the commercial and footballing sides of the business when he is an expert in one of those things and a novice for the other. Losing David Gill at the same time of Sir Alex Ferguson wasn’t talked about enough at the time but it’s clear now retrospectively just how special he was as a negotiator. We're strong at home and the result from the first leg isn't a fair reflection of what happened in the game. I don't think we need a miracle to progress - not at all. Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini: "Of course, the first leg result will boost our confidence. We need to score at Valencia, as well as stay focused and defend well though. A psychological aspect of our game that we are working on is to maintain a good performance because we seem to get comfortable and assume the job is done when it really is not. They won three successive European Cups in Zidane's first tenure but had recorded successive third-place finishes since their previous domestic title, as Barcelona were crowned champions. Zidane was in charge the last time they won the league and made it his aim to reclaim the title after returning midway through the last campaign - less than a year after his departure. It looked as if the Frenchman's side would fail to deliver on that objective when football in Spain was suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic in March, with Barcelona top of the table. Tebas expressed his opposition to such a proposal, however, citing the fact that Spanish clubs are owed 350 million euros in transfer fees, due to be paid by September 30. It's important these obligations are met, because if these European clubs don't pay Spanish clubs the Spanish clubs may not be able to pay other European clubs," Tebas told reporters via video link on Tuesday. Temperley are undefeated in last 5 games, very pretty good on the goal, they scored six goals in five matches and four of them were clean sheets for Temperley and under 25. They are in great form indeed. Today they are hosting ferro which has seven 7⃣ games away from home without a win. That's a long drought at Ferro. Venlo and Utrecht will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Venlo this season have the following results: 6W, 1D and 13L. Meanwhile Utrecht have 10W, 3D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Rennes spoiled the party last time out and currently hold the crown. They remain in the competition and we could yet get an epic rematch of last year's finale. Not if Dijon can help it though. The mustardy minnows have been battling relegation this season (they are three points clear of the drop in 17th place) but if demotion beckons then they at least have a scalp to take to the second tier with them; that belongs to the big bad wolf of French football, PSG. FK Jablonec plays against Fastav Zlin in the Czech 1st League. The side of the house is in third place and Zlin is in the second half table. Jablonec needs a victory to reach the group of champions. I guess the home eleven will win by at least 2 goals. In the last 5 recent comparisons of the two, Jablonec has won every game with at least that difference. It was a surprising move, with the Cobblers languishing bottom of League Two, but they clinched survival on the final day thanks to a 3-1 win over his former club. People were working hard and going three months without money'The next season wasn't going to plan as Northampton hovered above the relegation zone but a few clever additions helped steer them to mid-table safety and lay the foundations for future success. Jordan vs Iraq live score,prediction() Where to watch Jordan vs Iraq online?AiScore provides Jordan vs Iraq(2006/08/09) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats,lineups. Assisted by Matt Ritchie following a set piece situation. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Tom Davies (Everton). Posted at 90'+5' Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Goal!Posted at 90'+4' Goal! Everton 2, Newcastle United 1. Florian Lejeune (Newcastle United) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a corner. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. His time at Chelsea was punctuated by a spell in the USA with St Louis Stars and after he left Stamford Bridge, he played briefly for Dundee United. After retirement, he worked as a postman on the Scottish Isle of Mull and enjoyed coaching stints with both England and Chelsea. His record of 729 appearances for Chelsea is bettered only by Ron Harris, who turned out 795 for the club. Hoffenheim are ninth in the table and host Hertha Berlin who are four places below them in the league. Hoffenheim are only two points behind the final Europa League place and with sixth placed Schalke in poor form, they could yet catch them. They have won ten league games this season but lost the same number. The Gunners have scored four Premier League goals from outside the box against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge - three of these have been netted by full-backs (Nigel Winterburn in 1997, Sylvinho in 2000 and Hector Bellerin in this match). Bellerin's goal for Arsenal was his first in the Premier League in 737 days, since netting at Bournemouth in January 2018. Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta has scored four goals in 29 appearances in all competitions this season - his best return in a single season for the Blues. javor played 1-1 in first game this part of the season versus napredak on the road which is great result for them and mladost beat the vozdovac 2-1 at home but mladost on the road is not so good especially offensive they are struggling,they scored just 6 goals on the road on 10 games and it is hard to believe they could score more than one goal today and on the other hand javor overall is not so good team so I think they can't either score more than one goal so I surely recommend this bet to the anyone! Bournemouth have won only once in their last matches in the premier league and not been in good shape lately. Their home form is good but they suck at away matches. So, basically This is a clash between two sides in poor form and battling relegation in their respective leagues. Luton play in Championship and have found the net just twice in their last 6 away matches, they lost their last match against Millwall by 3-1 goals. And with both teams low on confidence, I expect a narrow home win here. 2-0 or 3-1 could be the result here in this match. This escalation in strength at the top of the league is shown in the numbers below. There is remarkable consistency in the combined win percentage of teams finishing in the top four from the 1960s through to the 1990s but the 2000s saw a big relative increase to almost 51%, while the 2010s saw another huge leap to over 55%, even as the make-up of the top four became more varied. Essentially, fans of the English league's leading sides (whoever they were, or are) are considerably more likely to see their team win now than their parents or grandparents did in the post-war years. This night will be played few games at the program of Champions league of CONCACAF. At this match rivals will be the teams od Deportivo Saprissa which is from Costa Rica and Montreal Impact which from Canada. It is imperative that constructive engagement begins immediately with members to evaluate all options for completing the 2019-20 Premiership season, including on the field of play," Rangers added. The SPFL must allow every opportunity to do so. There is precedent within Scottish football that a league must not be compromised by changing the rules during the course of the competition. Rangers have called for SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster to be suspendedRangers have repeated their concerns about "bullying" and "coercion" of clubs into back the proposal and again called for Doncaster and the league's legal adviser Rod McKenzie to be removed while an investigation was launched. Iraq - Jordan Live - Asian Cup: Football Scores & Highlights in 18 minutes — TNT Sports is your source for the latest Asian Cup match updates. Get the full recap of Iraq - Jordan, complete with stats and highlights. Johnstone 1, Aberdeen 1. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, St. Johnstone 1, Aberdeen 1. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Shaleum Logan (Aberdeen) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. The visitors away record is a major concern, have lost their last four trips. Overall this season Blackburn have lost 75% of their away games, with a huge 75% of their points so far coming at Ewood Park. They’ve also scored the majority of their goals at home and conceded most of them away, so they look like the perfect target for Stoke. A wet, windy night ended in defeat and unquestionably a sour taste in the mouth for Goodwin's side as they remain joint bottom of the table. Man of the match - Ryan Porteous BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin at the Simple Digital ArenaOn a night where there was little on display in terms of silky football, the award goes to a player who gave his opponents no quarter from the first whistle to the last. Man city have been in the top league and has been bitten by few games this season. So we are expecting man city to win 3-0. Also on her previous matches it has played it have at least tried to win more than three goals and it is going to do so. On this ma t HCEs we are going to boom again against West Ham. All we need is to score more than three goals on West Ham for this bet to boom we all pray so. But what if it scores 2-1, our bet wil going to be lost BookingPosted at 64' Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 64' Foul by Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus). Posted at 64' Birkir Bjarnason (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right from a direct free kick. But Mellon said the players must adapt to the pitch. He said: "They know what the outcome has got to be and that's got to be trying to win a game of football and good players will find a way of doing that on any surface. United have lost four of their past seven matches, but with Tranmere third bottom in League One and three points adrift of safety, Mellon's sympathy is in short supply. He said: "For every football manager, I know how tough it is, regardless of where they are and what their situation is. Babazorros have shipped 16 goals in total across their six matches on the road and their form is a continuation from troubles at the back end of last term when they picked up just one point from their last four away.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page