top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·116 members

(((LIVESTREAM TV>))) Live: Kayserispor - Antalyaspor stream 29/01/2024

Teams analysis · Bookies offers · Opponents schedule · Live stream of the match Antalyaspor vs Kayserispor from 11.03.2023.

Thanks for reading and we'll back in the morning with the latest updates. Players launch #PlayersTogether A huge number of Premier League players have announced the lauch of #PlayersTogether, an initiative that claims to be set up to support the NHS and its chariities. FULL STORY 20:30 - Italy gears up for restart As it appears that Italy is gaining control of the coronavirus spread in their country after weeks of lockdown, it appears that the footballing authorities are planning how and when to restart. La Coruna has 23 points in this first part of the season and despite being a newly promoted club they only suffered big defeats this season from the top two clubs Barcelona W and Atl. Madrid W while managing really well against most of the clubs they played against gathering a lot of points and scoring goals even in away games having an attacking style of play which made them concede plenty of goals against the top two teams, but they usually score against the others. If you are a goalkeeper and your confidence has been shot away, you cannot be risked. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Samuel's prediction: 3-1 Liverpool v Chelsea (20:15 BST)Liverpool will lift the Premier League trophy on the Kop at full-time and I think that will influence Jurgen Klopp's selection, and the performance levels of his side. Klopp will pick his strongest possible team and they will want to get back at it after last week's defeat by Arsenal. He added: "They [Arsenal] have the keys. It is up to them to do their work and, after that, we will see how things go. It'll certainly be a very difficult decision to make. Aubameyang has scored 61 goals in 97 appearances for the Gunners since joining from Borussia Dortmund in 2018. Premier League return: Club-by-club guideIn March, prior to the league's suspension due to the coronavirus pandemic, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said he wants to keep him "under any circumstances" and the club need to discuss a new deal with their captain before the end of the season. He was) very well-respected in-house and I think the fans respect his period at the club. He was a gentleman, a fantastic manger. I loved working with him personally and I think he'll get a great reception. He's a great man-manager, he was really great on a personal level. He was great at striking relationships with players, he was very good tactically and had a really calm manner. Liverpool pushed Everton manager Marco Silva closer to the sack and retained their eight-point lead at the top of the Premier League with a crushing win at Anfield which dropped the Toffees into the relegation zone. Reds boss Jurgen Klopp, already missing suspended goalkeeper Alisson and injured Fabinho, still felt able to rest key attacking duo Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino from his starting line-up and win in comfort. Norwich bolstered their attacking options at the break by sending on Josip Drmic to partner Teemo Pukki, and Drmic came close to scoring when his shot deflected off David McGoldrick and bounced off the crossbar in the 75th minute. The visitors continued to throw everything forward in an effort to find an equaliser, but United keeper Dean Henderson pulled off a string of fine saves, prompting the home fans to chant for him to be made "England's number one". Toronto Raptors are in a tough battle to win the Atlantic division. A win at home to third placed Philadelphia 76ers will put them in a strong position and that's the result we're predicting. Toronto are on a good run at present and have a strong home record. Philadelphia have lost three away games already this month. Go for a Toronto victory. The Turin side are one of Europe's biggest clubs with a squad that includes five-times world player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo, who is currently in his native Madeira. You've read the news, so I want to reassure everyone who's worried about me, I'm fine," Rugani said on Twitter. I urge everyone to respect the rules, because this virus makes no distinction! Let's do it for ourselves, for our loved ones and for those around us. Posted at 71' Andrew Shinnie (Luton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Luton Town. Luke Berry replaces Jacob Butterfield. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Luton Town. Luke Bolton replaces George Moncur. Goal!Posted at 67' Goal! Bournemouth 2, Luton Town 0. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Those from fourth to second - Chelsea, Leicester City and Manchester City - are under pressure from Tottenham Hotspur, Sheffield United Wolves and Manchester United in the race for the Champions League spots. If the season standings are held as now, they would be in line for Champions League money next season. I realise that I am very lucky, even if, one day, retirement will ring. It will be difficult. But I still have beautiful years ahead of me. Time goes very quickly, so I want to enjoy football and my family. Meanwhile, Van Dijk reflected on his and Liverpool’s “amazing” year after he was joined by team-mates Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Alisson Becker in the top seven. Manager Vicky Jepson says there has been no technical problems but she has been tempted to imitate a picture which went viral on social media of a boss turning herself into a potato during a staff meeting. The players are good with [Zoom] and they have a right laugh," Jepson told BBC Sport. The problem is trying to hear yourself think when they all start talking on it. They rip into each other and then Kirsty Linnett starts singing. The best we've played in a long time' - manager reactionSpurs manager Jose Mourinho told BBC Sport: "The team was tired before we even started. We had resilience and a great desire to win the match and to fight until the last for our objective, which is the Europa League. Since I started we are fourth in the table. If we cannot get the Champions League then the Europa League is important. No doubt the subs were important. Last season Shakhtar won this game with 5-0 in the end and they are once more clear favorites for winning the title in this country and they are also not doing all that bad in the Champions League as well although they had some problems in defense there while drawing first 2-2 at home and 3-3 away from home at Dinamo Zagreb but they are too good for Lviv who is also in not so great form and I am not really counting on Lviv to score here as their form is poor but the hosts can score this much all alone. Rodez is collecting important points from the games versus lower ranked teams. They are unbeaten in last 3 games and are coming after a vital win versus rock bottom Orleans. Not a spectacular team but a hard working one with plenty of issues in defense. Antalyaspor vs Kayserispor stream and TV listings Antalyaspor vs Kayserispor - March 11, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. West Ham still gunning for Europe West Ham's form may have fallen off a cliff of late but Manuel Pellegrini is still targeting a European place this season. I came here to try to make a step with this club, to try to fight for a European spot. That is my mentality and we continue with that mentality," he said. A disciple of Johan Cruyff's possession-based style of play, the Barca coach is an ideological opposite to Bordalas, who has developed a reputation of building hard-nosed teams who are unafraid to dabble in the dark arts. While in charge of second division Lugo, Setien accused Bordalas' Alcorcon of time wasting. When we first went into it back in 2016, VAR wanted to get involved in all sorts of things. We've tempered that enthusiasm. Things of a violent nature might have a slightly different threshold to more subjective penalty situations. It was such reluctance to overturn all but obvious errors that led to Ibrahimovic, then with the Los Angeles Galaxy, excoriating VAR after it failed to overturn a penalty call in a game last season. ANTALYASPOR vs KAYSERISPOR on TV TV LISTINGS, LIVE STREAMING. Russia. Match! Futbol 3 HD. Turkey. A Spor. A Spor HD. Watch and bet. Geo restrictions apply. Funded account required or to ... The second one, our defenders have to defend better, too many stood and watched it. The game was gone in two minutes although we had chances before and after half-time when Tom Heaton made some good saves. Jamaal Lascelles [out with a knee injury] is our captain and has been playing very well. Last week the defenders were excellent but you are always going to miss your best players. What's next?Villa now have a tough run of fixtures, with two successive away games - at Manchester United on Sunday and then Chelsea on Wednesday, 4 December - before a home game against second-placed Leicester City. It wasn't right to push to continue the season, even if we thought we could finish in the automatic spots," Tagg said. Unity of the league is very difficult because you have some very entrepreneurial people with very fixed determined objectives, so for them to agree unanimously at the time was excellent. Football is a tough game - there are some tough individuals in there that have put in some small fortunes. David Moyes and Jose Mourinho have swapped delivering team talks for delivering vegetables to help those in need during the coronavirus lockdown. West Ham United boss Moyes became a volunteer delivery driver after noticing an advert in his local grocer. His Tottenham Hotspur counterpart Mourinho is helping to grow food at the club's training ground before it is distributed to those in the local area. The picture at the bottom is complicated by the fact that Wigan Athletic are set to be deducted 12 points by the English Football League for entering administration, which would put the Latics 24th on 38 points. That will place Luton and Barnsley a point closer to safety - but both clubs have an inferior goal difference to the sides around them, so have a pressing need for victories. Troubled Latics in peril Paul Cook's Latics seemed safe from relegation but are now anxiously looking onWigan need to return to winning ways after suffering a 3-0 defeat at high-flying Brentford, a result which ended a run of three successive wins. Kayserispor v Antalyaspor live online 29 January 2024 Today 10 hours ago — Kayserispor v Antalyaspor (1/28) on Super Lig. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, stats, box score, H2H and much more. There is no deliberate handball in there," he said. I think it is a bit of a farce rule at the moment. We've been the victims of a couple of those decisions. I still don't think it is the right decision if I am being honest. One has gone for us and we will gladly take that but I hope the game isn't dominated by that decision and is looked at as a decent performance from us. But did VAR get it correct? Kane's strike was ruled out by VAR because Moura was deemed to have handled the ball in the build-upAs frustrating as the decision was for Tottenham, VAR was not in the wrong. Atalanta, the league's top goalscorers after winning their previous two Serie A matches by a 5-0 scoreline, deserved their equaliser, but Inter captain Handanovic produced a good save low to his right to prevent a late turnaround after Alessandro Bastoni had conceded an 88th-minute spot-kick. Elsewhere, third-placed Lazio celebrated their 120th anniversary by recording a 10th consecutive Serie A victory. Paper Round's view: Could Arsenal's captain really jump ship mid-season? An offer from Barca would certainly test his resolve, but you would feel a summer move is far more likely. Plus, even with £50m quoted in the Telegraph's piece, you would imagine Arsenal would demand much more in January. Slimani wants United move Leicester City striker Islam Slimani has asked to cut his loan move Monaco at Monaco short amid interest from Manchester United, the Daily Mail reports. If the 2019-20 season goes beyond that point, it becomes tricky. With players, it is likely, through world governing body Fifa and global players' union Fifpro, rolling extensions to contracts will be implemented. But there is no legal requirement to sign them. What would happen if a player refused? After all, denying someone the right to change employers in an agreement the competition rules state can specifically happen, is a clear restraint of trade. SASSUOLO'S BOGA TOO QUICK OFF THE FIELD AFTER SUBSTITUTION Sassuolo forward Jeremie Boga has been given a ticking-off by coach Roberto De Zerbi for leaving the field too quickly after he was substituted in the 88th minute against Lazio. The score was 1-1, which would have suited lowly Sassuolo, when Boga was taken off but third-placed Lazio snatched a stoppage time goal to win 2-1. This fixture hardly leaps off the page on Matchday 19, but we could be set for an entertaining affair between two of last season's promoted sides, who are both seeking to arrest their woeful pre-Christmas form. Read the full story Video - Messi 'not forbidden' for Inter, tipped to make summer switch - Euro Papers01:40 Ozil’s agent refuses pay cut Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil’s agent is resisting the idea of pay cuts, and he wants to make sure that players’ agents are involved in the discussions. Dr Erkut Sogut said: “It is not easy for everyone but it’s time for the clubs to talk directly to the players and their representatives to solve this problem. Not that Armenia has much to play for here as they already secured promotion since a couple of games ago and they have even secured 1st place in the league standings as well, but Heidenheim which because they defeated Hamburger SV with 2-1 at home where they are indeed a side to be feared have gone up to 3rd place, but need a win to be sure they finish on that play-off place, but it is tough here at Armenia to win games and the guests in their 4 away games since the restart have just two draws and two losses. Posted at 56' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 56' Matthew Lowton (Burnley) wins a free kick on the right wing. Goal!Posted at 54' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 4, Burnley 0. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Dele Alli. Posted at 51' Offside, Burnley. Robbie Brady tries a through ball, but Chris Wood is caught offside. The unfortunate Morrow had to be rushed to hospital with what was a broken arm, thus not being able to take part in the walk up the old steps to receive his medal. The same clubs were back at Wembley for the FA Cup final the following month and, in what was some form of consolation, Morrow was presented with his League Cup medal on the pitch before kick-off. Arsenal went on to complete the cup double after a replay win - with no players injured in the celebrations. We sort of feel that our backs are against the wall," Rose told the BBC. Conversations were being had before people outside of football were commenting. I've been on the phone to (Liverpool captain) Jordan Henderson and he's working so hard to come up with something. It was just not needed for people who are not involved in football to tell footballers what they should do with their money. Kayserispor vs Antalyaspor 28.01.2024 – Stream and VODs Teams analysis · Bookies offers · Live stream of the match Kayserispor vs Antalyaspor from 28.01.2024. The Premier League has been suspended since March because of the pandemic. A spokesperson for Tottenham said: "All of our players have been reminded to respect social distancing when exercising outdoors. We shall continue to reinforce this message. The UK government says members of the public should stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Restrictions put in place say people should go out as little as possible and only leave if they have a "reasonable excuse". Although the Italian champions were off their game, Lyon deserve credit for the manner in which they took the opportunity at their disposal. It was one of many disciplined, high-energy displays we have seen from Lyon in recent weeks. Four wins from their last five matches in all competitions will act as a reminder to the likes of Lille and Rennes that they cannot take their feet off the gas. Assisted by Youri Tielemans. Posted at 67' Foul by Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City). Posted at 67' Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Benjamin Mendy. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Leicester City. Marc Albrighton replaces Harvey Barnes because of an injury. Puzzled? It is hard not to be, but it seems Ancelotti is bewitched by the idea of building a project and proving he is not only a manager for the big occasions but also one who can lay foundations and create a winning team. Everton are rumoured to have been interested in Ancelotti for some time, since the Italian lost his job at Bayern Munich, if not before. His success at working in highly pressurised environments and the bond he creates with his players - not to mention his tactical nous - have long attracted them to the winning coach. The Newcastle defender was culpable again just a few minutes later as his weak clearance was claimed by the away side and fed to James Maddison, who rifled in a thunderbolt of a second from the edge of the box. The home side, whose best effort fell to a woefully ill-equipped and confidence-shorn Joelinton to waste, were unable to respond and would have lost by much more but for an inspired display from goalkeeper Martin Dubravka. The club's record signing almost doubled his tally before the interval but struck the post with a curling effort after a David de Gea mistake. Papastathopoulos then bundled in from close range for a rare goal after Ainsley Maitland-Niles had his header saved by De Gea, but Arsenal could have scored four or five in a totally dominant opening 45 minutes. Al Wasl will host Bani Yas for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are a favorites in this match. They probably will try to make a positive result on the home ground. However, this is a very unpredictable league. Perhaps, this will not be an easy task. In any case, I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Bani Yas who's is not very good team in this season. They have two consecutive losses. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to break the poor series. My pick - Bani Yas to win. Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Derby County 1, Nottingham Forest 1. Posted at 90'+8' Foul by Matthew Clarke (Derby County). Posted at 90'+8' Alex Mighten (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Goal!Posted at 90'+7' Goal! Derby County 1, Nottingham Forest 1. Chris Martin (Derby County) with an attempt from very close range to the centre of the goal following a set piece situation. (JUSTIN TV)) Kayserispor - Antalyaspor maçını canlı izle 29 4 hours ago — (JUSTIN TV)) Kayserispor - Antalyaspor maçını canlı izle 29 ocak 24. Kayserispor Antalyaspor maçı ne zaman saat kaçta hangi kanalda? WATCH ... Post updateFoul by Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal). Post updateEzri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa) wins a free kick on the right wing. BookingSead Kolasinac (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Sead Kolasinac (Arsenal). Post updateJohn McGinn (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster admitted his side's confidence is "crazy low" after a 4-0 defeat by Manchester City plunged them into the relegation zone. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. David McGoldrick (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Ben Osborn following a fast break. BookingPosted at 83' Chris Basham (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Aaron Connolly (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 83' Foul by Chris Basham (Sheffield United). the Tenerife fc team and the Girona fc team meet in Spain La Liga II. The Tenerife fc team is in 19th position with 22 points Collected. While guest team the Girona fc team came in 7th place by collecting 34 points.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page