top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·91 members

Streaming: Kayserispor vs. Antalyaspor Live 29 January 2024

2 hours ago — Today: Kayserispor v Antalyaspor live online 29.01.2024 Live Kayserispor - Antalyaspor. Süper Lig, 29.01.2024 8:00. Live game, news, stats, ...

Rodriguez scored again after the break and Ricky Jade-Jones added a second for Peterborough late on. In what was the first FA Cup meeting between the two sides, Sean Dyche made eight changes to the Burnley side that lost to Aston Villa on New Year's Day, but their experience still shone against Darren Ferguson's team, who are sixth in League One despite winning only one of their past six matches. Another match where the both teams are even at quality and even at experience.Both teams are going to fight until the end of the season to avoid relegation for sure. Olsztyn are at the 12th place with 29 points while Glogow are at the 13th place with just three points less then their today's opponents. Stomil have a little advantage due to the fact that they are better at home and this is where they are getting most of their matches but Glogow showed some very good performances lately. Also Stomil's players have done only 1 training while Glogow are training now for more than a month which could be an important factor. To cut to the chase , I believe that this is going to be one even and though match without a winner. West Ham United vs Arsenal predictions for Monday night's Premier League clash. An Arsenal side in turmoil head across the capital to face off with West Ham in Monday night's Premier League fixture. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Champions Chelsea have picked up the top two honours at the FA Women’s Super League awards. Emma Hayes was named manager of the season, while striker Beth England won player of the season. England hit 14 goals in 15 appearances, while Hayes oversaw an undefeated campaign as the Blues won the league. Arsenal striker Vivianne Miedema won the Golden Boot for her 16 league goals and Manchester City goalkeeper Ellie Roebuck the Golden Glove. In terms of performances it was extremely disappointing and I think we didn’t reach our potential," Little said. I think with the team we had we should have gone further but we’ll learn from that and we can always do better but. World Cup. To show women and young girls in Scotland. Just go into anything to achieve and be the best they can. Augsburg go to this match placed 14th, with 27 points, while Wolfsburg have 36 points and are in seventh place. Augsburg have no win in the last five matches, and just one in eight. They have failed to score in three of their last five matches and have conceded in each of the five. They have conceded two or more goals in four of their last five matches and scored more than one goal in just one of their last five. You have to go right the way to the end. There'll be disappointment if we don't make it, but that would whet the appetite for next season. We were in a good position but you've got to sustain it. It also shows you the big improvements this team still has to make. We dropped points and we need to be better in that. Next year our mentality is one of the areas that needs to improve to sustain the run. Zlatan Ibrahimovic's cross was behind Mkhitaryan but the midfielder rapidly readjusted, arcing his foot to send a barely believable backheel looping past Jordan Pickford. It was a strike never to be repeated - at least not until Olivier Giroud scored an even better version just five days later. Arsenal fail to deliverSouthampton 4-0 Arsenal (26 December 2015) The Gunners have only played five times on Boxing Day this decadeArsenal's demise has been a feature of the past decade and Boxing Day 2015 summed up Arsene Wenger's side's decline. It's not cool," he said. Balo can leave Brescia Italian striker Mario Balotelli can leave Brescia on a free transfer in January as his game is not suited to a relegation scrap, the Serie A club's president Massimo Cellino has said. The former Manchester City and Liverpool forward has struggled to find form since joining Brescia in August, scoring two goals in eight league appearances. Whilst Wellington Phoenix have looked impressive in recent weeks, it’s hard to argue with the way Sydney FC have dispatched of several teams with relative ease. We can see the same thing happening this weekend with Sydney FC looking a cut above everyone else and we’re backing the visitors to pick up all three points. After an agonising delay for a VAR check, however, the goal was awarded, sparking joy for Leicester and despair for Everton who are in 17th position. Earlier in the game, VAR had spared Everton, overturning a Leicester penalty. VAR worked really well today, as did the officials and of course we were the beneficiaries, so that's great," Leicester manager Rodgers said. Watford are in deep trouble and if they don't get some points soon, it's going to take a miracle to get them out of the bottom three. Confidence has to be low and the longer they go without a win or a manager, the worst it will get. Crystal Palace have had two good wins this week and up against sides not in the top six, they are hard to beat. Go for a double chance bet on Palace to win or draw this match. Path D The winner of Georgia v Belarus will host the winners of North Macedonia v Kosovo. Path B The winner of Bosnia-Herzegovina v Northern Ireland will the host winners of Slovakia v Republic of Ireland. Path A Iceland v Romania and Bulgaria v Hungary. The winner of Bulgaria v Hungary will host the winners of Iceland v Romania. It was important for me because it was my second goal in as many games and it gave me that confidence after not starting the opening two games. Scoring the first goal in a big game like that is really important. It was a massive relief for the team. It set us up for victory and we carried that momentum throughout the tournament. Nothing compares to scoring for your country. It's hard to describe. Every time I think about it, I think about the badge and what it means. Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad predictions for Saturday night’s La Liga encounter at Santiago Bernabeu. These two sides usually produce cracking games and we’re expecting plenty of goals here on Matchday 14. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. That the suspension of the season, that its early completion, would not have helped “Sokolov” from the city of the same name to avoid relegation from the second division. The home team in all respects are the worst in the league. And for all the time the club was able to win in only one match. And for a long time the second half of the season. Perhaps at the time of the suspension of the championship, the coaching staff and the players were able to draw some conclusions and continue the season more decisively. In fact, the team has nothing to lose, with such a game. Vysehrad is a little better. Goes to 11th place. But this place cannot guarantee the club registration in the second league for the next season, although the advantage over the relegation zone is 10 points. The first round match between the teams ended with the victory of Vysehrad with a minimal advantage. It is difficult to count in this game that the home team will be able to score points. But the guests themselves cannot always realize themselves in the attack and in the event of a tie, it will only be their fault. The “Falcons" do not have any forces in the attack, and 14 goals scored in 17 matches suggest that they may not be able to score in this game either. Kayserispor vs Antalyaspor Live Stream, Predictions & Tips 1 day ago — Kayserispor v Antalyaspor Live StreamWatch live online at bet365 > Soccer > Turkey Super Lig. T&Cs apply. Watch and bet Starts in 1d 13h Geo- ... In Poland, Polkowice and Legionovia Legionowo are expected to face one another for a Liga 2 match today. Polkowice takes position 8 in the table with 30 points after playing 22 matches while Legionova takes position 17 with 13 points after playing 22 games. Equal pay means paying women players the same rate for winning a game as men get paid," she said. The argument that women are paid enough if they make close to the same amount as men while winning more than twice as often is not equal pay. Giving its ruling, the court said: "The women's team has been paid more on both a cumulative and an average per-game basis than the men's team over the class period. There was one positive result for coronavirus from 1,213 tests in the latest round of Premier League testing. The seventh round of twice-weekly screening of players and club staff took place on 8 and 9 June. There have now been 14 positive results from 7,487 tests in total. The Premier League - suspended since 13 March - is set to resume behind closed doors on 17 June when Aston Villa host Sheffield United at 18:00 BST with Manchester City v Arsenal at 20:15. One very good reason for taking the home win in this one even with cover on the draw bet is the fact that Valencia in their last 10 home games has a record of 7-3-0, Real Madrid and Chelsea only drew here while Barcelona lost 2-0 here not so long ago, and usually Valencia is bossing their games at home while Atletico is not really the type of side to be dominating games, looking at their recent starting eleven I also see many missing players and overall a weak side compared to the previous seasons. His two matches at the helm have resulted in a draw away to 19th placed Norwich and a midweek defeat at home to Brighton, extending The Gunners winless streak to seven Premier League matches and leaving them just five points clear of the relegation zone in 10th place. The 2020-21 Premier League season will start on 12 September and finish on 23 May. The current campaign will end on Sunday after it was suspended for three months because of the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League said it would "continue to consult" with the Football Association and English Football League (EFL) "regarding the scheduling of all domestic competitions". The start date for teams still in Europe is under discussion. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Richarlison (Everton). Posted at 90'+4' Steven Alzate (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). Posted at 90'+4' Adam Webster (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Attempt missed. On 31 March, Tottenham announced that all 550 non-playing staff were taking a 20% pay cut, initially for two months. The club reversed the decision to use the current job retention scheme for some non-playing staff on 13 April following strong criticism from supporters. Only the board, including chairman Daniel Levy, who earned £7m last year, is taking salary reductions. Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho has been volunteering in Enfield to help the elderly vulnerable during the pandemic. I love the job I do and I think that comes across - that I'm enjoying what I do. Hmmm…"I've just got to be myself on the pitch or I just won't referee properly," he explains, adding, "I love a stepover," which is, of course, one of his trademarks. It's just there and you do it. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't feel comfortable. If the ball came and I thought, right, I'd better move out of the way, I'd be all over the place. Assisted by Enda Stevens. Their 22nd successive top-flight win at home, breaking the English record set by Bill Shankly's side in 1972, was sealed by goals from Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane after Callum Wilson had given Bournemouth a shock lead. It restored their 25-point lead over Manchester City at the top of the table, and three more wins are all that are now required to rubber-stamp Liverpool's first title for 30 years. Both teams have scored in each of the last five Aston Villa league fixtures. Six of the last eight Tottenham away games in the Premier League have seen both teams score. The reverse fixture between these two sides saw Spurs win 3-2. Aston Villa may have reached the final of the EFL Cup but are still in relegation trouble. Kayserispor vs. Istanbulspor AS: Live Stream, TV Channel Jan 18, 2024 — How to Watch Kayserispor vs. · Match Day: Monday, January 22, 2024 · Match Time: 12:00 PM ET · TV: beIN Sports · Stadium: Kadir Has Stadium · Live ... In isolation, Zamalek have made an ok start to the new season and have 14 points from 8 matches; but that's already enough to see them 7 points off the pace. Avoiding dropping points in games like Tuesday's is essential for the visitors and having scored at least twice in 4 of their last 5 games, they will at least be confident in flexing their attacking muscle at the Al Salam Stadium. Only Leicester's Jamie Vardy, on 19, has scored more. That is not a bad record for a player who only managed seven in the league last season and whose England career entails 31 minutes of a game against Lithuania in 2015. He was the outstanding player on the pitch at Vicarage Road, even aside from his goals. Even I don't love to bet on under, in this case, I will try that in this duel from Premier league in England and that is pretty real and ok for me. So, reason for this bet is fact that this two rivals are teams who are fighting for survival and they need to win every possible point in next part of season. Home team was great in Cup, but against one of the poor rivals, 4-0, while Watford is in great form. They are beat United, Wolves and few other teams. Last time, this rivals are played 0-0 two months ago. Southampton face a difficult January as they bid to avoid getting dragged back into the bottom three. They haven't done well in their last two home league games with only one point earned. Their home games regularly see goals scored and no side in the league has conceded more home league goals than Southampton. Tottenham still struggle at times on the road and keeping a clean sheet doesn't happen often. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested bet here. Posted at 70' Foul by Danny Latza (1. FSV Mainz 05). Posted at 69' Offside, FC Bayern München. Alphonso Davies tries a through ball, but Ivan Perisic is caught offside. Posted at 67' Foul by Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München). Posted at 67' Jean-Paul Boëtius (1. FSV Mainz 05) wins a free kick in the attacking half. I know odds are dropping on the hosts to win this one but not so long ago they had just 7 points won in the league as they have won no less than 5 games in a row at this moment while scoring 18 goals but also conceded 8 goals in those wins at home for them as twice they won with 5-2 and twice with 3-2 and once with 2-0. So defense is still an issue for the hosts. The result, coupled with leaders West Bromwich Albion's draw with Brentford, saw Leeds drop three points behind the Baggies. Fulham manager Scott Parker told BBC London:"I'm most pleased obviously with the result. When you come out of three losses you feel things heating up with everyone including the squad. We got a result today against one of the top teams in the league and the way we went about it is what pleased me the most. Then he missed a glorious chance from six yards out after being found in space by Naby Keita - failing to even hit the target. Next was a free-kick which he hit high and wide. It was more of the same after the break. Sadio Mane picked him out well but with just the keeper to beat he lifted his shot over the bar. Seconds later Salah ran onto a through ball and tried to go around Cican Stankovic but showed too much of the ball to the goalkeeper. Hopefully that is where his head will be at. A fairytale move' - the reactionAs expected, news of Manchester United turning to China for former Watford striker Ighalo received a mixed reaction. BBC World Service's John Bennett said the deal was a "fairytale move" for Ighalo, a Manchester United from Lagos whose family had been based in Manchester while he played for Watford. Back in 2015, after Watford's promotion from the Championship, Ighalo told me where he was most looking forward to playing in his first Premier League season. Villa won 5-0. Klopp, who believes Cup replays should be scrapped, will almost certainly be as good as his word. It's about players' welfare and they need a rest -- mental rest, physical rest," he said. That's what the winter break is about and then another competition tells us it's not that important. Solihull Moors and Rotherham will face each other in the upcoming match in the FA Cup. Solihull Moors this season have the following results in the National League: 12W, 4D and 7L. Meanwhile Rotherham in the League One have 9W, 3D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The 20-year-old player has impressed this season and been linked with a host of top Premier League sides. Dyche told the press: “There’s a reality when players come in, particularly when we’ve developed them as lower-league players for less money or the likes of Dwight McNeil. Just by the natural economics they’re going to go ‘well, OK, what did we bring that player in for and what’s the offer?’. Earlier, captains of clubs - led by Jordan Henderson - had held talks about possible donations to charity during the pandemic. We sort of feel that our backs are against the wall. Conversations were being had before people outside of football were commenting," Rose, who has been loaned to Newcastle by Tottenham, added to the Friday Football Social. I've been on the phone to Jordan Henderson and he's working so hard to come up with something. He (Joelinton) has had a difficult time but he's got to stick at it," Bruce added. Until two weeks ago Almiron hadn't scored but now he's scored two in fairly quick succession. Bruce confirmed Almiron pulled up with a groin strain while Yoshinori Muto suffered a hip injury in the second half. The loss of Muto and Almiron took the edge off us and we genuinely hope that they're not too bad, injury-wise," Bruce added. The FA, Premier League, EFL and women’s professional game, together with the PFA and LMA, understand we are in unprecedented times and our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19,” began the statement. Football news live - FIFA puts revamped Club World Cup on hold Football, cycling, tennis, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport “We're united in our commitment to finding ways of resuming the 2019-20 football season and ensuring all domestic and European club league and cup matches are played as soon as it is safe and possible to do so. I think the fact the Gunners are 10 points off fourth and a Champions League spot takes the pressure off them. It would be just like Arsenal to go on a run that puts them back in contention for that. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Katie's prediction: 2-0MONDAY Chelsea v Man Utd (20:00 GMT)I am not expecting to see any massive difference in the way Manchester United line up, or the way they play. Yes, Bruno Fernandes has had a bit more time to settle in but I don't think their other major January signing, Odion Ighalo, will start. We can confirm that after extensive conversations between a huge number of players from all Premier League clubs, we have created our own collective player initiative, #PlayersTogether," said the statement. It added that it would partner with NHS Charities Together (NHSCT), which represents over 140 NHS charities, to "assist them in generating and distributing funds quickly and efficiently to where they are needed most. Pep Guardiola admitted after his Man City side's 3-0 win over Arsenal on Sunday that his assistant could leave for his former club. If it happens, it will happen. When he wants to talk we are open to talk but it's private, I don't want to make things uncomfortable. Nick Ames, of the Guardian, reports that the Gunners were hoping to give Ljungberg until May before making a permanent appointment but a run of only one win in five under the Swede has forced their hand.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page