top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·118 members

[[[LIVE STREAM>][]] Streaming: İstanbulspor vs Samsunspor Live 29/01/2024

59 minutes ago — Prediction. Samsunspor and Istanbulspor could both well score here although it's hard to see a clear-cut winner. A close call, and we think a draw is quite ...

Norwich keeper Tim Krul produced an outstanding save on the stroke of half-time to push a Ruben Neves free kick against the bar as Wolves looked to put the game beyond Daniel Farke's side. The third goal came early in the second half with Mexican Raul Jimenez slotting home after a Jota drive had flown out off the post. Live: İstanbulspor vs Samsunspor stream 29 January 2024 9 hours ago — İstanbulspor vs Samsunspor H2H Watch the history of confrontations between İstanbulspor and Samsunspor Football online, Soccer Online, Score ... GOAL! Man Utd 2-0 Watford (Martial) A little bit of genius from Anthony Martial makes it 2-0! He was put through on goal by Fernandes and had his first shot blocked by the outrushing Foster. Then he collected the loose ball and improvised brilliantly to dummy a couple of defenders and flip the ball cockily over the keeper. Zeta's team has the means to win point against their opponent of the day, the OFK Titograd team. The last victory of the locals dates back to 2018 against the visitors. It is a very important match for the home team who is fighting for its survival and every point is essential. The guests are at will position of the table and the points are not that important to them. OFK Titograd is 8th on the table and collected a total number 25 points. They played goalless draw in the last match Grbalj. Zeta sit 4th on the table and collected a total number of 7 points. Video - Real launch €180m deadline day bid for Liverpool star, so Bale can go to Spurs - Euro Papers01:15 Chelsea were unable to strike a deal for Napoli's Belgian forward Dries Mertens, Lampard said. The window is 95% shut for us," he said. And there could be trouble brewing over the club's failure to reinforce in attack, with Tammy Abraham having to carry the side almost on his own at the moment. With Fernandes and Pogba in the side, they suddenly look like a midfield to be taken seriously as opposed to what we saw earlier in the season - a group of soccer adolescents hurriedly thrown together and learning on the job. With a fit Pogba and Fernandes running the show, they no longer need Jack Grealish. The likes of Scott McTominay, Fred and Nemanja Matic are the real support acts. Did you know? Fernandes is the first Mancheser United player to remain unbeaten in his first 10 appearances (all competitions) for the club since Phil Jones in 2011. Testar are having a 15 points advantage and they would love to keep it that way by seeing this match through as home team. Out of 11 games played so far testar have won 5 drew 1 and lost 5 in this 11 games played they have scored 16 goals at home and conceded 13. I thought 'Wow, he gets to understand a different culture and different people', and I am also very interested in Japan," added Valverde, who outside of football is a keen photographer. You can take great photos in Japan. There are many places I'd like to go. We'll see what I end up doing, I haven't been out of work for very long so I don't have to decide anything yet, I haven't got a very clear idea at the moment. Not so this time around as leaders Juventus travel to Napoli who began the weekend down in 13th place in Serie A. The home side are nine points above the relegation zone so there are no immediate worries on that score. In terms of European football qualification, they are seven points behind the final Europa League place and 14 behind qualifying for the Champions League, so plenty to worry about. They have enough quality in the team not to get relegated but where have we heard that before?Did you know? Snodgrass scored twice and provided one assist against Brighton - the last West Ham player to score at least twice while providing at least one assist in the same Premier League game was Andy Carroll against Swansea over six years ago. Forwards - Mohamed Salah (Liverpool), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Son Heung-min (Tottenham) Mohamed Salah: It looks like Mohamed Salah has got that golden scoring touch back. Three Liverpool players in the top five there, which is an achievement in itself. MESSI WINS HIS SIXTH BALLON D'OR What an achievement. The GOAT? Might well be. Virgil van Dijk comes in second with five-time winner Cristiano Ronaldo third. Just to round out the top five by the way, Sadio Mane was fourth and Mo Salah sixth. Ryan Fraser, meanwhile, suffered a knock in that defeat and did not train this week while Solanke, who was supposed to come off the bench against Wolves before he pulled his hamstring during the warmup, is also back in contention. Ryan Fraser got a knock on his leg, a dead leg really. We didn't see him at training in the early part of this week, but hopefully he'll be ok," Howe added. Brighton were beaten by Sheffield United, Newcastle edged to a win over Crystal Palace and Norwich lost as Wolves scored a late winner at Carrow Road. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Ben Foster (Watford) Ben Foster: It took an absolute howler by David de Gea to get Sunday's game at Vicarage Road started - but when it did take off, it was Watford who held their nerve and subsequently took the points. Real coach Zinedine Zidane joined Perez in praising Valverde for the selfless act which helped his team win their first trophy of the season. He did well, it was what he had to do and then he apologised to Morata," said the Frenchman after collecting his 10th crown as Real coach and his first since rejoining the club last March. The Croatia international latched onto a Samuel Castillejo cross to sweep home the decisive goal after 25 minutes, marking his fifth in the last five league games. Milan move into eighth place on 35 points but only trail seventh-placed Parma and Hellas Verona in sixth on goal difference. The home side came close to doubling their advantage after the break when Zlatan Ibrahimovic curled a shot just wide, before Castillejo fired a low shot off target from a promising position inside the area. He is 11. His whole family has to come down from Scotland. They are spending 39 nights away from home, in a hotel. It is Christmas. Why should any child have to go through it? I know what he is going through. If I can make one day out of, in Kieran's case 40, better than the one before, he will remember it and there might not be as many lows. Torpedo should be able to play for three points here, since this team show that can make positive results against any of the mid or lower table rivals. They even challenge some of the competition favorites, like Soligorsk or B A T E, and team should be able to look for the position among the Europa league place in the top of the table. Mainz have the worst defence in the Bundesliga Union Berlin have no win in their last five matches. Mainz have two wins in their last 10 matches. Union Berlin have scored twice in three of their last four home matches. Midweek matches will mark the 28th round of the German Bundesliga, with one of the matches lined up seeing Union Berlin host Mainz on Wednesday. Vitebsk reserves and Slavia Mozyr reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league in Belarus. Vitebsk reserves this season have the following results: 2W, 1D and 3L. Meanwhile Slavia Mozyr reserves have 1W, 0D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ultimately, with the games now coming thick and fast, you'd have to think this is where Yeovil's professional status will help them. Already a stronger team than Sutton on paper and having performed better than them over the course of the action so far, Yeovil should also have superior fitness levels that will help them with the short turnover since Thursday's games. But it was Holland in the 1970s that really took my breath away. It was a mystery to me. The television was too small; I felt like I need to see the whole pitch fully to understand what they were doing and fully to appreciate it. Arrigo Sacchi talks with Marco van BastenImago Cruyff the player was gloriously impudent, a slight and graceful genius who proved that brain could outmanoeuvre brawn. Saints have announced measures to help the club and non-playing staff through the ongoing pandemic. Southampton's players, manager Ralph Hasenhuttl and his coaching staff have agreed to defer part of their salaries for the months of April, May and June "to help protect the future of the club, the staff that work within it and the community we serve. The defeat to Aston Villa killed the momentum gained from successive victories over Liverpool and Man City. The Gunners have only picked up one victory from their last four Premier League matches. They are unbeaten at home in this calendar year, a run that stretches back eight matches. Watford have lost on their last two visits to the Emirates but will be buoyed by the 2-2 draw at Vicarage Road early on in the season. I don't know if people really know what happened," he added. So I had a foot injury, which came in the game against Southampton [on 31 August]. It was early this season and so I carried this for a long time, training and trying to be playing with it. After I stopped, I found I had a fracture. I had a cast on it, a plaster cast, so it went very well but too well. The bone got bigger and so, when I came back again, I played those two games against Watford and Newcastle [in December], I could feel something again. Several private equity firms have expressed interest in buying a stake in the Women’s Super League, including global investors Bridgepoint, BBC Sport understands. Bridgepoint, who own the rights to MotoGP, have made an approach, reportedly for a large minority share. The Premier League remains in talks over a potential WSL takeover. Run by the Football Association, the WSL is England's top women's division with 12 full-time, professional teams. Subs: Masouras 5, Lovera N/A, Papadopoulos N/A, Gaspar 5. KEY MOMENTS 21' - Flash point! Arsenal break at the speed of light, Lacazette ushering through Pepe, who bursts through the centre but he's caught on the ankle by Ba. It's right on the edge of the penalty area. Was he the last man? The referee issues only a yellow card. It seems like United didn't want to be used by Haaland and Raiola - but will they pay the price as they miss out on the coveted youngster? Only time will tell, but the future is looking bright for Dortmund's new signing. Read the full story Moyes to be backed by Hammers with Giroud top target New West Ham boss David Moyes is set to be financially backed by the club in the January transfer market as the Premier League club look to desperately improve their form, according to the Sun. Benfica will be outright favorites here, even though Sporting will not be pushovers. Benfica go to this game simply with the best form in Portugal and their away record in the league further boosts them. While they take on a side that has been doing well at home, Sporting have been on and off for most of the season. One factor that may work against them though is the fact that they have a porous defence and against Benfica this is very dangerous. Benfica have scored in 21 straight matches, have two leading scorers in the league and have scored two or more goals in 12 of their last 13 matches. On the other hand, Sporting have scored in 13 of their last 15 matches and also scored in each of their last 11 home matches. Though they will be the underdogs here, we expect them to hit the back of the net. We will thus go for both teams to score here, and a bet of over 2.5 goals will do. Tonight will be played both are-games at the program of the 1/2-final playoffs at Primera division of Nicaragua - Clausura. At this match rivals will be the teams of Real Esteli and Diriangen. The first game played few days ago ended by minimal win for Real Esteli as guest - 1-0. Racing Santander will host Tenerife for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors have great chance to get all three points. Tenerife is very average team in this season. They have highly variable results. In any case, the visitors have better team than their opponent. On the other hand Racing is worst team in the league. Racing are currently bottom in the table. Hosts have a vulnerable defense. Of course, the hosts want at all costs to stay in the league. True, they have a very difficult task. Also, I think, the visitors will closer to victory in this match. GOAL! Maddison drills the ball across to Iheanacho who taps it in the back of the net to give Leicester a 2-0 lead. GOAL! It's not pretty after Villa take a corner as any number of Villa players scrabble to get a touch. It's Jack Grealish who strikes from the edge of the area and finds the far bottom corner. The club said over the weekend they had furloughed some of their non-playing staff due to the COVID-19 pandemic and were holding talks about the prospect of salary deductions for players and senior staff. The decision was made after the Premier League was suspended last month and, with no clear date for when it can resume, the club said they intended to apply to the British government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to reclaim a percentage of the wages. İstanbulspor - Samsunspor live stream 29.01.2024 Get the lat 6 hours ago — İstanbulspor - Samsunspor live stream 29.01.2024 Get the latest live score of Istanbulspor vs Samsunspor in the Turkey Super . The obvious answer is to scrap VAR and return to the fair and honest assessment of a referee and his assistants on the field. But too many in the game have pre-determined that VAR has to be a success. Perhaps the best fans can hope for is that the use of VAR is drastically limited and one way for that to happen is to follow cricket, tennis and American football and introduce a limited two 'challenges' per team with the referees verdict backed when it is too close to call. I have got no idea how people still, or ever, thought this way," said the Belgium international. Vertonghen says he "loves" and the UK because its multi-cultural society and that reports of racism "hurts". I didn't hear anything, but if these things are still happening it is a disgrace and we should act strongly against it," he added. Sometimes you think people are smarter than this. I am very convinced it is just a minority, but it is very wrong. This is an issue which requires a united response and constant collaboration with players, agents and the PFA. Read the full story Premier League giants on alert as Real Madrid look to sell Bale and James The Sun reports that Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez are both for sale as Real Madrid look to reduce their wage bill and make room for a big-money move for a player such as Paul Pogba this summer. Posted at 72' Corner, Udinese. Conceded by Merih Demiral. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Ignacio Pussetto (Udinese) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Seko Fofana. Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Mattia De Sciglio (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Manager Steven Gerrard is challenging his Rangers squad to step up and prove they can cope without Alfredo Morelos in Friday's visit to Hibernian. The striker is suspended following his red card at Motherwell on Sunday. He received a second yellow card after celebrating his 27th goal of the season with an inflammatory gesture. I believe we have a squad coping without any individual and we'll see after tomorrow if we can do that," said Gerrard. SANTIAGO, March 10 (Reuters) - Chilean soccer stars Alexis Sanchez and Arturo Vidal will be quarantined when they return to their home country from Europe to play in a World Cup qualifier this month, Chile's health minister said on Tuesday. The players - who are signed to European clubs - are due to fly first to Uruguay for a World Cup qualifier on March 26 and then to Chile to face Colombia. I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win. I'm here to get West Ham wins and get them away from the bottom three. Of managers who have taken charge of more than 500 Premier League games, only two - Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger - have a better win record than Moyes. But he is fifth on the list of Premier League managers who have taken charge of more than 300 games, with Jose Mourinho and Rafael Benitez also having better records. Matt Targett (Aston Villa) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Grealish with a cross. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Philip Billing. Posted at 62' Corner, Aston Villa. Watford captain Troy Deeney says he is "not going to put his family at risk" amid concerns he has about the Premier League's plans to restart the season. The striker, 31, said he would not play if he felt he was putting his family's health was in jeopardy. His concerns were echoed by Norwich captain Grant Hanley, who said he would be worried about returning home to his pregnant partner. Both players were involved with talks with the Premier League this week. The club found a creative answer by inviting fans from around the world to buy virtual tickets online. In return, the fans' photos are pasted onto the top half of a fashion dummy sitting inside the stadium, and the fans themselves receive a matchday magazine sent to their home address. The money raised will be donated towards fighting the coronavirus. Posted at 85' Corner, ES Tunis. Conceded by Boualem Khoukhi. Posted at 84' Offside, ES Tunis. Taha Khenissi tries a through ball, but Anice Badri is caught offside. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Hassan Al Haydos (Al Sadd) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 83' Abdelkader Bedrane (ES Tunis) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Foul by Hassan Al Haydos (Al Sadd). Istanbulspor vs Samsunspor » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ... İstanbulspor vs Samsunspor stream 29 January 2024 Live 9 hours ago — Live: İstanbulspor vs Samsunspor stream 29 January 2024 Livestream TV How to Watch Super Lig Streaming Live in the US Today Nov 3, 2023 ... From there, I went on to playing football in the parks, and just getting stuck in during games with boys. I remember one day in Regent's Park a guy walked up to me and said 'I'm a scout for Queen's Park Rangers, I've just watched you play football and I think you'd be really good - come down to a training session and see how you get on'. I was like 'wow' so suddenly I found myself in a training session for QPR girls' under-15s, or whatever, and then I was in the team, so it was training Wednesday and then game Sunday. Queen's Park and Elgin City will face each other in the upcoming match in the League Two in Scotland. Queen's Park this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 9L. Meanwhile Elgin City have 9W, 7D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Neman Grodno will host Belshina for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have great chance to get all three points. Neman is very average team in this league. However, the hosts have better team than their opponent. In any case, I expect, the hosts to dominate on the home field. Also, we have Belshina who's is worst team in this new campaign. The visitors have fallen into a very poor show. They have three consecutive losses. So, the visitors have a very vulnerable defense and for me they could lose. My pick - Neman Grodno to win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page