top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·104 members

Blackburn Rovers FC v Wrexham AFC Live Broadcast 29.01.2024

2 hours ago — The official streaming service of Wrexham AFC. With live video streaming of matches, behind the scenes content, newsletters, match highlights and much more, ...

They have still had a fine season but there is no point glossing over this huge missed opportunity. Rodgers is left to rue moments such as the inexplicable meltdown at Bournemouth, where they led at half-time only to lose 4-1. The manager faces a big job to pick his players up and remind them of what they have achieved in returning to European football. When they go into next season's Europa League, will they be without players such as Ben Chilwell, a target for Chelsea and reduced here to exhorting his team-mates from the directors' box as he was absent through injury?More to follow. At the other end for the Reds, who host Manchester United on Sunday, Mohamed Salah has four goals and two assists in his past six league games, while Sadio Mane has two goals and two assists from his past five. Another thing to look out for is that Liverpool also play twice in the next gameweek - away at Wolves and then West Ham, who also play twice in that week - so it might be worth being prepared and making sure you are well stocked with Liverpool players. 'Correct Score' punters are pointed towards a 2-1 win for the hosts. Southend have made a habit of getting a goal on the road, but their defence has often let them down. Moreover, Bristol Rovers have notched multiple goals in each of their last three and, with someone like Johnson Clarke-Harris in their ranks, appear to have the strength to outscore weak opponents. Duisburg is on first place on the table with 47 points but they have just 5 points more than munchen and munchen is on 9. Place on the table which is both crazy and incredibly interesting so obviously win is all it matters for munchen in this game today and I think they will going to get it cause at home they are very strong, fourth in the league overall and on the other side Duisburg on the road is not so good at all as they are at home and the odd on munchen is great so I want to recommend it Despite leading until the 95th minute, they somehow ended up losing 3-2. It's bizarre but when your luck is out then these things can happen. PSG enjoy the more fortuitous aspects of luck. With the quality of players at their disposal, they rarely need any assistance; this doesn't stop breaks from coming their way. I see here plenty of goals and I will try on that option. Generally, this season is very interesting and pretty efficient, so I believe, that this duel can be similar. Goa is team who is probably first favorite for title in Indian Super league and they are surely stronger team than this rival. In first part of season, they are not had big problems against Mumbai City, and they are beat them 4-2 even as a guests. What will happen this time, we will see, but as I said before, I see here very easy home win, and at least three goals. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain celebrates scoring his team's second goal Getty Images With Sadio Mane missing through injury, Liverpool looked a little flat early on, with West Ham happy to get men behind the ball and frustrate the league leaders. Andrew Robertson thought he had broken the deadlock but Issa Diop got back to clear off the line, before Diop turned villain as he felled Divock Origi to concede a penalty. Third-placed Inter, who are three points behind leaders Juventus, lost 2-1 at fellow Serie A title contenders Lazio on Sunday before winning 2-0 at Ludogorets Razgrad in their Europa League last 32, first leg tie on Thursday. It becomes difficult after playing Thursday evening. We have to prepare the match in one day which means there is no time to change strategy, but we have to get used to it," Conte told reporters on Saturday. Watford have a tough task ahead of them when they welcome Manchester City to Vicarage Road for Premier League action on Tuesday night. The Hornets are 17th in the table, three points clear of Bournemouth and Aston Villa. City are second in the table and set to finish there as Liverpool have long been confirmed as champions. The 24-year-old passed a medical on Wednesday and will join the Merseyside club on a four-and-a-half year deal on January 1. Minamino told Liverpool's official website: “It has been a dream, my dream to become a Liverpool player. And I’m so excited that the moment has come true. To play in the Premier League was one of my targets. The visitors countered and it was devastating, Biel put through on Forster and finishing brilliantly. That as good as put Celtic out, but any prospect of a miraculous endgame was snuffed out with a third goal. Again, Celtic were did themselves grievous damage. Kristoffer Ajer this time making a poor clearance before N'Doye went straight to score the goal that humbled the Scottish champions and dumped them out of Europe with an almighty thud. Despite the gut-wrenching blow the Reds stay in fourth, seven points clear of Derby and in a strong position prior to the rest of the afternoon action, having been consistently around the play-off places since September. The point, welcome as it is for Derby, could still well prove not to be enough. Phillip Cocu's side have an incredibly tricky run-in, with four of the top five still to play in their remaining five matches. Blackburn v Wrexham FA Cup TV channel, live stream, kick 1 day ago — What TV channel is Blackburn v Wrexham on? Fans can tune in to watch the game for free on BBC One Wales from 7pm. FA Cup games have been split ... Blackburn vs. Wrexham Villa live stream, schedule, preview 3 hours ago — Wrexham look to pull of an FA Cup upset as they take on Blackburn Rovers in the fourth round today. Here's everything you need to know to ... In the end, this match echoed the last time these teams met, Arsenal letting a two-goal cushion slip as Palace fought back to draw 2-2 in October. Arsenal have now failed to win five league matches this season after leading at half-time. Aubameyang is the third Arsenal player to score and be sent off in the same Premier League match - and the first since Mikel Arteta against Palace in 2013Palace fight backInjury-hit Palace came into this match above Arsenal in the Premier League table, having lost only one of their previous eight league matches, but looked far from settled as they struggled to cope with their revitalised opponents in the first half. It was just what Watford required to build on the home win against Norwich City, ensuring momentum was maintained and increasing the peril for the likes of Bournemouth and Aston Villa with Norwich City now relegated. Manager Nigel Pearson has been involved in great escapes before, as an assistant at West Bromwich Albion and in charge at Leicester City - and this result goes a long way towards helping him preserve that record. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Real Madrid 2, Sevilla 1. Posted at 90'+2' Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Sergio Reguilón (Sevilla). Posted at 90'+1' Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Sergio Reguilón (Sevilla). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Youssef En-Nesyri (Sevilla) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. I struggle to see why an English team would need to leave," Ferguson said. According to the New York Times, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has been involved in private talks with Fifa president Gianni Infantino and club chiefs over a global league. It is understood these discussions are not widespread and there is no agreement. Having read about the proposals, former Manchester United boss Ferguson, who won 38 trophies in 26 years at Old Trafford before retiring in 2013, does not understand how English clubs would view such a league favourably. Tottenham Hotspur against Olympiakos Piraeus in match UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be won for Tottenham Hotspur with margin score minimal is 3 goals. Tottenham Hotspur have good result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Tottenham Hotspur have won in 2 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Olympiakos Piraeus have not good result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Olympiakos Piraeus only have draw in 1 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Tottenham Hotspur can defeat Olympiakos Piraeus due to Tottenham Hotspur need win 1 match to make sure the next round. Therefore, I'm sure that Tottenham Hotspur will be win and make much score. Goal!Posted at 125' Goal! Motherwell 4(2), St. Mirren 4(2). Liam Polworth (Motherwell) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Goal!Posted at 125' Goal! Motherwell 4(1), St. Mirren 4(2). Kyle McAllister (St. Mirren) converts the penalty with a left footed shot to the high centre of the goal. Montreal Impact made it this far as one of the best third-placed teams of the group stage. They lost their first two games to New England Revolution and Toronto FC respectively before picking up a crucial win over DC United. Orlando City won the most recent meeting between these teams but lost the previous four. Away team again lost to Bayern, and they usually go down when face some of the league favorite in the season. After games where they have scored a lot of goals, Borussia went down to zero, while Bayern scored one for the 1:0 at that time. He's been a great star for Madrid. Despite the recent rumours linking Bale with a January move to Tottenham Hotspur, Barnett believes that, "He loves Madrid. He loves the city. He has a lovely life. Real Madrid want Gareth Bale. There is not a problem between Zidane and Gareth. People write about it but I give up now. The club can confirm that Son Heung-Min will commence his mandatory military service in South Korea this month," Spurs said in a statement. Our medical staff are in regular contact as he concludes his recovery after fracturing his arm in our 3-2 win against Aston Villa on Feb. Tottenham, who were eighth in the league table when the season was suspended, said Son would return to London following the conclusion of his military service in May. Molodechno will against FC Ostrovets in match Belarus Second Division. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 3.25 goals due to Ostrovets on last 4 match can make total score is 16 goals. Meanwhile, Molodechno on last 3 match in league can make total score is 7 goals. Therefore, I think this match will the end score is over 3.25 goals. Moreover Ostrovets have yet lose and also Molodechno only have lose in 1 match. Surely this match will tight from both teams. Meanwhile, Molodechno more strong in every home match and Ostrovets also more strong in every away match. Therefore, I trust this match will much score. Liverpool are unbeaten in 49 league games at home. Wolves have no clean sheet in their last eight away matches. Liverpool have scored two or more goals in eight of their last 12 at home. Wolves are unbeaten in seven away Premier League matches. Liverpool have 16 straight wins in league matches at home. GOAL! Sheffield United 2 (Lundstram 84) Bournemouth 1 Sheffield United might have won it! Mousset runs into the channel on the left and gets the ball to feet. He cuts it across the area to Lundstram, completely unmarked and ten yards out. He takes a touch to control it swiftly followed by a shot that slides by Ramsdale and finds the far corner! KEY STATS With 229 goals to his name, Billy Sharp is the top scorer in all four English divisions this millennium. Kane is out until April, although it could be longer after Mourinho admitted the England forward may miss the rest of the season. Paper Round's view: Just names at the moment, but Spurs need to act quick if they do indeed want a Kane replacement. As the games tick by, top four seems more out of reach. The midfielder and captain is a presence on both appearance and goals list, and has also contributed the most assists of any Liverpool player in the past 30 years (70). He was the driving force behind two of the major trophies the club have lifted since 1990 - the 2004-05 Champions League and 2005-06 FA Cup. Both thrilling 3-3 draws, both won on penalties, both with Gerrard as the game's key man. It is also impossible to think about a Liverpool title challenge without it evoking two images of the Merseyside-born England international - the first of him in in the middle of a huddle of Reds players, demanding that they "don't let it slip" and the second of him looking absolutely devastated at Anfield having done just that against Chelsea. How to watch Wrexham live streams from anywhere 3 days ago — We're here to show you how to watch Wrexham A.F.C. live streams of Blackburn Rovers vs Wrexham: Monday (Jan. 29) ▻ Time: 7:30 p.m. BST ... Austria Wien II have been the third most productive home team in the league with 19 goals in 10 matches. In the last 3 league games at home they have scored a total of 11 goals. But in 8 of the 10 matches they also failed to keep a clean sheet. United dominated Burnley at Turf Moor but did not go ahead until Anthony Martial scored in the 44th minute after an error from full back Charlie Taylor. Sean Dyche's side put United under late pressure and David De Gea did well to keep out a low drive from Phil Bardsley before Marcus Rashford made sure of the points with a goal in stoppage time. Belchatow is going to face Chojniczanka Chojnice. The hosts of this match lost three of the last four matches and to be honest the previous victory against Sosnowiec doesn't change anything. They play bad and they used every opportunity to beat Sosnowiec and that's why they won. Chojnice won against Tychy 2:1 but they are not in the best shape. I think that today they will be able to win this match against Bełchatów as they were a better team and they have to win to stay in this league for the next season. Chojnice to win this match is my pick From there, I went on to playing football in the parks, and just getting stuck in during games with boys. I remember one day in Regent's Park a guy walked up to me and said 'I'm a scout for Queen's Park Rangers, I've just watched you play football and I think you'd be really good - come down to a training session and see how you get on'. I was like 'wow' so suddenly I found myself in a training session for QPR girls' under-15s, or whatever, and then I was in the team, so it was training Wednesday and then game Sunday. Southampton are 19th in the table but only a point clear of Watford who have only won one league game this season. The Saints put in an improved performance last weekend when nearly winning away at Arsenal. They twice led in the game but a late goal saw them return home with just a point. Failing to win that match saw them drop to 19th after Norwich won at Everton. Mourinho was shown a yellow card by referee Mike Dean after appearing to go over to speak to members of the Southampton coaching team. Resilient Saints on the riseA 2-2 draw with Arsenal on 23 November left Southampton one place off the foot of the table on just nine points, but since then Ralph Hasenhuttl's side have hit a run of form to move away from the relegation zone. The win over Spurs means they have collected 16 out of a possible 24 points since that meeting with Arsenal, and they worked tirelessly to both give themselves chances and to frustrate the visitors. What followed was a glorious thrill ride that provided a thousand tales of Charlton's eccentric approach (although he was perhaps wily enough to use some of that to cover up an incredibly shrewd tactical mind and superb knowledge) and a period of success that still brings a warm glow to Ireland whenever it is recalled. Charlton wore an iconic white cap while managing the Republic of Ireland at the 1994 World CupCharlton made good use of eligibility rules to build a formidable side with players born outside the Republic of Ireland, such as central defender Mick McCarthy and forwards Tony Cascarino and John Aldridge among others. Despite Mal Donaghy's dismissal they held on for a famous win against the hosts courtesy of Gerry Armstrong's goal and progressed as group winners. The World Cup finals were expanded from 16 to 24 teams in 1982Shearer: "There was a concern that some of the smaller nations would struggle after the tournament was expanded but Northern Ireland actually topped that group. What a moment for them. Wright: "It was one of those games for me that Northern Ireland were destined to win. Let's continue with matches from England FA Cup and this is new one where I will bet on goals, what is for me more than ok and real. Cardiff City is team who is firstly want to play again in Premier league next season, but that is not so real in this moment. In last round in Championship, this team is lost even 1-6 in London against QPR. Carlisle United, on the other side will play this match with their strongest team. I believe in goals and I will bet on that option. Odds are also very good here, really is. This from anti-discriminatory body Fare: "Once again Italian football leaves the world speechless. It is difficult to see what Serie A was thinking, who did they consult? In a country in which the authorities fail to deal with racism week after week, Serie A have launched a campaign that looks like a sick joke. Real's next game is on Friday, 7 August, when they travel to Manchester City looking to overturn a 2-1 first leg deficit in their Champions League last-16 tie. Bale has made only 16 La Liga appearances all season, starting 12 matches, and last summer was close to leaving Madrid. He had been expected to join Chinese club Jiangsu Suning with Zidane stating that his exit would be "best for everyone", but came back into the fold after Real called off the move. Austrian Bundesliga. Team Rheindorf Altach will host team Mattersburg. Our clubs are neighbors in the table. But difference between them is 5 points. Hosts did 2 draws at the last two league games played. Their shape is not so well. But guests are coming after victory with score 2 -0. My bet is on guests victory. Last year Mattersburg did win here with score 2 -0. Guests have more motivation to get 3 points. Odds are so good on this way. Rheindorf Altach didn't lose games after long break . I hope that we will see another result in this game ! Solskjaer had reprimanded the midfielder for his conduct and said it was important to speak to players about how they portray themselves online. I don't think you see as much in the social media as you used to from Jesse," the Norwegian coach added. He's got his head down and working hard. I've known him many, many years and he's getting back to the Jesse I knew. Atleti's Champions League progress is also far from assured as they sit just one point clear of Bayer Leverkusen with one group stage game left to play. Over to you, Arsenal Twitter. Bale shocked by Madrid jeers Gareth Bale has admitted that he was surprised initially when he was jeered by Real Madrid fans after posing with a banner than read 'Wales. Since winning promotion to the Premier League in 2018, Wolves have won all three of their fixtures with West Ham. Two of those three games featured fewer than 2.5 goals. We expect another low-scoring encounter here between two teams that have been inconsistent in front of goal recently. Or perhaps they might be forced to sell one of their star assets – Harry Kane? – to raise funds for other areas. Video - Real to hold 'transfer auction' for Chelsea, Juve and PSG over Hakimi - Euro Papers01:39 Arsenal reject Roma bids for Mkhitaryan Arsenal have rejected two bids from Roma for Henrikh Mkhitaryan. To play in a European Championship next summer will still be possible for all of our squad and so we shouldn't spend another moment thinking about the postponement of the competition. I feel sure that, when that moment comes, I will never have been prouder to be the leader. Again on behalf of us all, I wish you and your families strength and love to thrive through the challenges ahead. Best wishes,Gareth. We fell apart mentally' - Howe Media playback is not supported on this device Bournemouth manager Eddie how on how VAR decisions affected his side against Burnley It might not be immediately apparent from their respective styles of play, but Dyche and Cherries boss Eddie Howe share a lot of managerial DNA.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page