top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·98 members

[[[LIVESTREAM<<]]>>>] Paris vs. Beşiktaş live online 30/01/2024

2 days ago — Watch Turkish Süper ...

Monaco vs. Besiktas live stream: Watch Champions Oct 17, 2017 — They are in second place behind Paris Saint Germain, who have yet to lose a game. Leonardo Jardim's squad are still playing ultra-attacking ... I like Valencia fc in this match up against villareal they were very unlucky to not of won their game against Chelsea on the weekday they created a ton of chances and were definitely the better team I think they will beat Villarreal depending if they can continue their form and win create a ton of chances and hopefully to be alot more clinical than they were on the week day overall I think this is a good match up but I think Valencia fc will be the better team and will win this game in a good fashion tomorrow Posted at 82' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Newcastle United. Matthew Longstaff replaces Isaac Hayden. Posted at 77' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Jamaal Lascelles. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Phil Foden (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Raheem Sterling following a fast break. Let's organise ourselves to say that this championship must end here and now," Massimo Ferrero told the Telenord television station in an interview. It hurts me to say this because I want to start again but only seeing my stadium, which is the most beautiful in the world, with my fans beating their drums. It's not clear yet if boss Jorge Sampaoli will continue with the club's project next year but for now focus can only be on a strong end to the campaign. Unbeaten in 6 games, of which they've won 4, the side can be extremely confident coming into Sunday's game and having also won 5 of their last 6 home games, their prospects look bright as regards securing victory. Asked whether he thinks a cancellation is more likely than a postponement, he told the Today programme on BBC Radio 4: “I think so, I think for them it is difficult to move the tournament back for many reasons, because you are running into other tournaments. I think there are meetings today and tomorrow about what their plans are. Despite Amiens' misfortune in their last nine games, six of these have come away from home with their form at the Stade de la Licorne considerably better. Amiens have won four of their last six home games with victories over Marseille and Angers highlighting the quality they can show in front of their own fans. They have conceded ten goals in this time so there is still work to be done defensively but they will definitely give Montpellier a challenge here as they host la Paillade. They have no clean sheet in the last eight matches, and have just one in 11. They have only one win in their last eight matches, this having come against a struggling Arsenal side. Nine of their last 15 matches have yielded over 2. Brighton have not scored more than one goal in their last three matches. He was also upset about City's first goal where referee Chris Kavanagh appeared to obstruct United defenders before Kevin De Bruyne found Sergio Aguero for the opener. I've been to see the referee and he has been honest about it. We make mistakes and I believe he made one too," said Wilder. We talk about the new rule where if the referee touches the ball then he has to blow up. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Bayer 04 Leverkusen 2, FC Bayern München 4. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Sven Bender. Posted at 90'+2' Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Edmond Tapsoba (Bayer 04 Leverkusen). Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Kevin Volland (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. In Poland, Polkowice and Legionovia Legionowo are expected to face one another for a Liga 2 match today. Polkowice takes position 8 in the table with 30 points after playing 22 matches while Legionova takes position 17 with 13 points after playing 22 games. Metz lost 4-1 to Nice last week to extend their winless run to eight games, seeing them slump down to 18th in the process. Vincent Hognon's men have really struggled with the step up in quality since being promoted from Ligue 2 and it has been evident to see as they've failed to impress in many games against teams of a similar stature like Nîmes (1-1), Toulouse (2-2) and Brest (0-2). They've conceded 25 goals in 17 games and have scored just 14 in reply which is rather worrying. On the other hand, Pogon Szczecin's play is quite good. The home team has 41 points and the 6th position in the rankings. Currently, they are only 1 point lower than the Top 3 and very confident in this match. They won 1 win, 3 draws and 2 latest losses. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. Inter have already shown they can handle the weight of a big occasion in their last Champions League home game, securing a very important 2-0 win over Dortmund. The side are looking very powerful at the San Siro in general and have lost just once their all season, winning 6 times in the process, so confidence can be high coming into Tuesday's game. United are now 10 games unbeaten in all competitions and have kept clean sheets in eight of those games as they have risen up the table to be in position for a real push for Champions League qualification. The back-line looks solid, the midfield has been transformed by the arrival of Bruno Fernandes in January and the often-frustrating Anthony Martial is becoming a real threat in attack. By Simon Evans and Martyn Herman HALIFAX/DARTFORD, England, March 14 (Reuters) - England's Premier League and 72-team Football League closed down on Saturday due to concerns over the coronavirus but clubs in the fifth tier and below defiantly took to the field -- to the delight of football addicts across the country. Brisbane Roar have now gone three games without a loss, a run of results that has seen them climb four points clear of bottom club, Newcastle Jets. Their form prior to that saw them lose three in four and their change in fortunes has been a major help in keeping them in touch with the top six and the potential of final series football in October. Both teams have scored in eight of the ten Arsenal Premier League home games this season. Seven of the last 11 Manchester United league games have seen both teams score. Only one of the last six games between these two clubs have not seen both teams score. They whisper it quietly at the Emirates but 12th placed Arsenal are only six points above the relegation zone. I don't think it is about huge decisions or small decisions," said Mourinho. The rule, the law, it is or it isn't. UEFA punish them but they have the chance to appeal. Until the appeal finishes, Manchester City have the benefit of the doubt. In the end of the process we will see if they are punished or not," he added. Angel Correa scored late on as Atletico Madrid stunned Barcelona 3-2 in Saudi Arabia to reach the Spanish Super Cup final. Koke's clinical strike put Atletico ahead early in the second half. Lionel Messi equalised with a driven finish and then Antoine Griezmann headed Barcelona into the lead. Alvaro Morata converted a penalty to make it 2-2 before Correra ran through and grabbed the winner with a powerful strike that was too strong for Neto. Young Boys vs FC Porto predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Young Boys top Group G heading into the game week number five where they play host to a bottom of the table Porto side that have only won one of their opening four matches. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. It's a situation like going to fight with a gun without bullets. Mourinho struck a note of caution, questioning how his side can cope without Heung-min Son and Harry Kane. I'm not worried with the 1-0 - we can go there and win. What worries me is that these are our players for the next however many matches," he said. Forest Green Rovers have seen their form suffer a little in the past few weeks, winning just once in their last seven games. Despite this, they have been able to maintain their place in the playoff positions. He had no other place to put his foot. A number of football matches in Italy have been postponed over fears of the spread of coronavirus. A woman from the northern region of Lombardy is the second person in Italy to die from the virus in the past 24 hours. Cremonese's Serie B match against Ascoli and Piacenza v Sambenedettese in Serie C are among those postponed. View more on twitterYou've got to get that sales report off by the end of play, teach phonics to your five-year-old and squeeze in a bit of self-care. We applaud your ingenuity and incredible ability to multi-task, work-from-home parents…The 'hey, I worked out how to change my Zoom background' look View more on instagramHey, it can't all be doom and gloom. If you can manage to get your work done and still have a laugh, why not? And if you can make others smile for a bit, well, what a bonus…The 'what's the point of getting out of your PJs?' lookView more on instagramYou work better when you're comfortable, right? Make it a cute slumber party vibe and get the kids involved. With Everton's goalscoring problems still apparent and their confidence almost certainly sapped by their 1-0 loss against an understrength Liverpool team, we think Brighton can capitalise on a favourable set of circumstances this weekend. Giggs may have been comfortable playing on the right wing, but he was less comfortable on his right foot. He mis-hit a shot to such an extent that it span like a leg-break past Linke and straight to Sheringham. He swivelled to drag the ball into the net from six yards, becoming the first person to score a goal in the European Cup final with his tibialis posterior muscle. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Middlesbrough. Ben Liddle replaces Lewis Wing. Goal!Posted at 67' Goal! Leeds United 3, Middlesbrough 0. Hélder Costa (Leeds United) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal. BookingPosted at 65' Daniel Ayala (Middlesbrough) is shown the yellow card. The aim of that was for each player to read them and think 'I am going to win the cup for all of you'. I'd used it before, when I'd worked with Bolton, before the Championship play-off final in 2001 when they beat Preston. Bolton won that game 3-0 and I knew that for a long time Sam Allardyce, who was Wanderers boss then, still carried his envelope with his messages in it around with him. Gudni Bergsson, their centre-half, used to keep his in his boot bag. Juventud is in very bad form right now. They have not won in their last 6 matches and they could not even find the net in their last 3 home matches. They are coming from an away defeat against Plaza Colonia and I expect them to put their positive energy here. they sit on 14th spot right now and managed only 8 points from 12 matches. RED CARD! Dreadful pass back from Mustafi, Abraham nips in, rounds Leno, Luiz races back, hauls the Chelsea striker down to the floor and, on his return to Stamford Bridge, is sent off!!! 28’ - GOOOOAAALLLLL!!! Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal. The ever-reliable Jorginho, in his own unique way, slots the penalty into the net. According to Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, the former Italy midfielder is expected to be replaced by Eugenio Corini, the man he replaced four weeks ago. It would be the sixth managerial change in Serie A this season. Brescia are bottom of the standings on seven points from 13 games. KLUIVERT MAKES HIS MARK AT ROMA Justin Kluivert, the son of former Dutch international Patrick Kluivert, became the youngest striker to score three goals in Serie A this season. Barca, for example, had reached the semi-finals for the last nine seasons and monopolised the trophy between 2015 and 2018. There were occasional upsets, like Real's 2009 exit to Alcorcon, the season after losing to Real Union, but these proved increasingly rare. Ties are now settled in one match, leading to dramatic scenes such as third-tier Cultural Leonesa knocking out 10-times winners Atletico and Mirandes dumping out Celta Vigo, Sevilla and Villarreal. Sevilla have an incredible pedigree in this competition, winning it five times, all wins occurring this century. The most recent win was in 2016, the third consecutive triumph under Unai Emery. Roma, meanwhile, while also regarded as European heavyweights, have never been crowned the winners of a continental competition. The 33-year-old needs to play if he wants to have a role in France's squad for the Euros next summer, and Didier Deschamps has made no secret of the fact that he won't pick the forward if he isn't playing. The postponement of the Euros gives Giroud a chance to get back in the frame, he'll be desperate to take that opportunity. Besiktas Scores, Stats and Highlights Visit ESPN for Besiktas live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule. Fortuna Sittard vs Vitesse predictions for Saturday's match in the Eredivisie. Fortuna Sittard look to extend their good home record when they play host to high-flying Vitesse in the Eredivisie on Saturday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Plenty of live action to sink your teeth into - we'll bring you rolling football updates once more tomorrow morning. Click on the links below to follow our live blogs. Follow Liverpool vs Napoli LIVE Follow Barcelona vs Dortmund LIVE Follow Valencia vs Chelsea LIVE 18:49 - Messi starts As expected, Messi starts for Barcelona against Dortmund in what will be his 700th match for the club. That will be good for my mind. To regroup ideas and to analyse mistakes that we may have made. To talk to people around me to ask them what they saw in what I did. I need time for all that. Personally I need to recover energy to start strong the next thing that I will lead. And I want to take advantage of this conversation to thank Arsenal for the opportunity they gave me to live these moments with them. Kane had surgery to repair a ruptured tendon in his left hamstring in January and Spurs had said he would be back to training in April after suffering the injury during their 1-0 league defeat at Southampton on New Year's Day. I would say he is a little bit ahead. It gives me a hope that instead of [being available for] one or two matches, [he plays] three, four, five [matches]," Mourinho told reporters ahead of Sunday's match against Wolverhampton Wanderers. According to championship table High ranking(Nottingham Forest 4th position) against middle ranking(Cardiff city 11th position ) , Nottingham Forest better away while Cardiff better at home, so that is poor form home against poor form Away. Looking on the form and the kind of losses, I came to conclusion that Cardiff were not just lucky playing 7th Bristol city and 6th Swansea as they list just 1-0 on both, again we can summarize that they have lost to high ranking. Yes Nottingham is high ranked but don't forget Cardiff are head to head favorite and also dominated last season. Nottingham Forest lost low ranking so far 22nd Luton 29th Wigan and 14 Hull city, 80% of these meeting have gone to Cardiff favor. Chelsea will be meeting today with man u and this game we have looked at it in a very good way and we have seen that the last games that the home team have meet with man u the home team have not won in the last 3 home meeting and so this gives us a very sure bet that the home team will not lose this game England were sloppy with the ball, were caught out when trying to play out from the back and against Spain, the late goal they conceded was the 10th in 18 which came directly from a set-piece or a cross. Bassett said Neville has to "learn" from his mistakes and it's "what direction you make from now that really sets you apart". You learn as players and that has to be the same for the management and staff," said Bassett. West Bromwich Albion dropped two points in their quest for an automatic Championship promotion place as they were held to a draw by former boss Tony Mowbray's Blackburn Rovers. The Baggies' failure to make it four straight wins means they stay second, still behind leaders Leeds United on goal difference. But third-placed Brentford's earlier win at Derby narrows that gap to only three points. Joe Rothwell's second-half equaliser earned play-off hopefuls Rovers a deserved share of the spoils after Filip Krovinovic had put Albion ahead. BERN, April 9 (Reuters) - Professional footballers often live alone in a strange country, far from their families and work in a high-adrenaline profession where they can be heroes one day and forgotten the next. Not surprisingly, they are prone to mental health problems and the global players' union FIFPRO says the uncertainty caused by the novel coronavirus crisis will make that worse, with women especially vulnerable. Plus, there is still a lot of uncertainty about how the virus outbreak will continue to develop,” he added. We cannot find any justifiable reason to restart the season," PSV technical director Toon Gerbrands said. They echoed the sentiments of Overmars who was irritated by the Dutch football association’s (KNVB) decision to try to complete the campaign, even if it means re-starting as late as mid-June. Lyon didn't finish 2019 in glowing form with just two wins in their final six matches. The two victories both came against teams in the bottom two at the time of playing so aren't anything to shout about. Lyon struggled to really show their quality against teams more their size like Rennes (0-1), Leipzig (2-2) and Lille (0-1). They scored eight goals in the two wins but outwith that they scored just three goals in the other four clashes with more difficult opponents.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page