top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·107 members

Bordeaux VS Angers live free 29 January 2024 Free

14 hours ago — Bordeaux v Angers live video 29.01.2024 TV Ligue 2, 22-round, regular season, 27.01.2024 10:00. Bordeaux. -. -. Angers. Match Kick-off.

Posted at 56' Kevin Long (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 55' Substitution, Sheffield United. Jack O'Connell replaces Jack Robinson. SubstitutionPosted at 54' Substitution, Sheffield United. Billy Sharp replaces Oliver Norwood. Posted at 54' Attempt missed. Erik Pieters (Burnley) left footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the right. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For tomorrow again I will try to take this game from Bundesliga 1 between this two teams Paderborn and Hoffenheim. Paderborn are last one of the league and they have not chance to play again next season in this league. Hoffenheim stay in the middle of the table and if they want to play next season for League Europa they must to get three points tomorrow from this game. They have not win last sixth games and I will think this is a the best option for them to get full points from this game. Seattle Seahawks have been involved in some close games of late and this could be another. They have won their last four games but of those, only one was played at home. Two home games have already been lost by the Seahawks and the visit of the Vikings isn't going to be an easy one at all. The Vikings have won six of their last seven games and they can get a narrow win in this game. Well if it was the start of the season I would take excellent odds of 1.73 on the home win here but things are a bit different right now after Slutsk 2 won opening two rounds 5-1 with Brest 2 and 2-1 at home with Slavia Mozyr 2 both those games, it was followed by their weakest game so far this season a 4-0 loss at Isloch Minsk 2 a game in which they were really poor, and next game just a 3-3 draw at home with Vitebsk 2 game in which they had the lead 2-0 but defense is off for them at this moment. How to Watch Soccer Streaming Live Today - January 29 13 hours ago — Watch Domino's Ligue 2 ... Assisted by Raúl Jiménez. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Dale Stephens replaces Aaron Mooy. Posted at 88' Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Foul by Willy Boly (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 87' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. For Newcastle, the dream of reaching an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley for the first time since 2000 was beyond them, but they can now concentrate on trying to fulfil Bruce's aim of breaking into the Premier League's top 10. City keep their cool after tough weekCity may have lost their Premier League crown this week as Liverpool ended their 30-year wait for a top-flight title, but there is still plenty for Guardiola's team to achieve this season. I'm quite a stiff man and I do struggle, but fitness wise, every pre-season I came back I was always right up there. For a goalkeeper to have been ahead of me, it was not happening. On Begovic's goal: "As the ball bounced I was expecting Boruc to claim it, so I turned to Asmir and told him to relax and play out because it was early in the game. As I was trying to tell him all of this, the ball is in the back of the net, the whole ground has erupted and then I had to pretend it was a great goal. However tensions in the Middle East have put paid to that, with Solskjaer saying: “We were looking at the Middle East, but that is definitely not going to happen. If there’s one thing that worries me, it’s not on the football pitch – there are other things that will worry me more than football. Paper Round’s view: Given Qatar’s miserable human rights record, this is not a country that United should be patronising in any way, however much money is offered by sponsors. Bayern still have 22 league games to play, with potentially six matches remaining in the German Cup and another eight in the Champions League, should they reach the final of both competitions. That would take Lewandowski's tally to 56 matches. So, to equal Messi's record, he just needs the small matter of 46 goals in a potential 36 games - that's a rate of 1. His current scoring rate? 1. He shoots on goal more than any other player in Europe," European football expert Guillem Balague told BBC Radio 5 Live's Football Daily Podcast. Paul Lambert got injured the week before in the Old Firm game, which was a massive blow as he would've marked Paul Scholes. When Lambert was at Borussia Dortmund, his role was to nullify the best player of the opposition, so if he played, I don't think Scholes would've scored twice. That's my excuse, anyway. Former Scotland striker Billy Dodds: "I was at Dundee United at that point and Paul Sturrock was my manager. Fortuna suffered heavy defeats in both of those games. They lost 4-0 to Bayern and lost 5-0, just last week, versus Dortmund. These results will not give Fortuna's defence confidence heading into Saturday's game versus the Bundesliga's highest-scoring team, RB Leipzig. We feel that they are likely to suffer another heavy defeat in this game. Meanwhile, despite being clear underdogs in this game, it's Genclerbirligi who bring the better form into it. Though they are a lowly 13th in the standings, the visitors have lost just 1 of their last 7 outings and are playing in a reasonably impressive manner that should keep them clear of relegation danger. Post updateNick Powell (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionSubstitution, Stoke City. Lasse Sørensen replaces Lee Gregory. Post updateEthan Pinnock (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Tyrese Campbell (Stoke City). Post updateChristian Nørgaard (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Tyrese Campbell (Stoke City). Kahlenberg, who played 47 matches for Denmark between 2003 and 2014 and also played for clubs Auxerre and VfL Wolfsburg before retiring in 2017, tested positive on Thursday and has been in quarantine, Brondby said in a statement. Kahlenberg, who played for Denmark at the 2010 World Cup, was infected during a visit to Amsterdam, it said. Albert Celades' side gave themselves a lifeline when they took advantage of a loose ball with Kevin Gameiro netting the equaliser. But Diakhaby's night got even worse when he was penalised for handball, giving the visitors another penalty which Ilicic dispatched for his 18th goal of the season. Gian Piero Gasperini brought on striker Duvan Zapata for the injured Marten De Roon on the stroke of half-time, showing his side had no intentions of shutting up shop. Bale remains committed to Real Madrid, says Courtois Gareth Bale is still committed to life at Real Madrid despite a failure to repair his deteriorating relationship with manager Zinedine Zidane, according to Thibaut Courtois. Bale celebrated Wales' qualification for Euro 2020 by posing for cameras behind a flag that read 'Wales, Golf, Madrid' - a reference to the player's alleged lack of interest in playing for the club and preference for the gold course over the Bernabeu. So it’s nothing against Senna, Prost, they are they are my heroes, forever heroes. But actually, I think that level of Fernando, Lewis was amazing. That driver pairing is possibly the strongest there’s ever been. Ever. I mean, I remember looking at their data and thinking ‘these guys are from a different planet’. Norwich failed to register in a dismal five of the eight away games they've contested since their promotion, and with Leicester's defensive axis of Kasper Schmeichel, Jonny Evans, Caglar Soyuncu and Wilfred Ndidi in superb form, we think there is value in backing City to win to nil this weekend. Neymar paid tribute to late basketball legend Kobe Bryant with a goal celebration in Paris St-Germain's win at Lille. Confirmation of the five-time NBA champion's death in a helicopter crash came during the Ligue 1 game. Neymar gave PSG the lead with a 20-yard curling effort in the first half. After scoring a second-half penalty, he held up two fingers on one hand and four on the other, marking Bryant's Los Angeles Lakers shirt number 24. On another frenetic day of sporting turmoil the announcement that England's top flight soccer league would be halted came shortly after the sport's European governing body UEFA announced that all next week's Champions League and Europa League games had been postponed. After Thursday's wipe-out which included placing American leagues the NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball on hold, forcing the cancellation of the Australian Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne, shutting down the men's tennis Tour and curtailing golf's Players Championship, the virus continued to decimate the global sporting calendar. This time it was striker Cenk Tosun, who had come on early for the injured Alex Iwobi, and he was clearly unhappy at being replaced by Moise Kean. Reaction to Everton v Arsenal, plus the rest of Saturday's Premier League actionFerguson gives Ancelotti a baseNo-one can deny this was a dreadful affair, but caretaker manager Ferguson can take credit for the points he has picked up from a run of league games that looked hazardous - and plenty of Everton fans stayed behind at the end to warmly applaud a figure they regard as a hero. They could not have hoped for a greater reward. It is a gift that football has given us. Deserved because the merit belongs to everyone, to the players, to the club, and it is something that, above all, we have to enjoy - you have to enjoy it very, very much," boss Alfaro said following the draw. We are going to give an image that Ibiza is alive in winter, not only in summer," added Alfaro, who played alongside new Barcelona manager Quique Setien at Racing Santander from 1993-1996. How to watch Angers SCO vs. Girondins Bordeaux online May 5, 2022 — Watch Angers vs. Girondins Bordeaux with fuboTV. Game Day: Sunday, May 8, 2022; Game Time: 9:00 AM ET; TV: beIN Sports; Live Stream: Watch ... Timothy Castagne (Atalanta) left footed shot from very close range is blocked. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Timothy Castagne (Atalanta) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Robin Gosens. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Atalanta. Luis Muriel replaces Josip Ilicic. BookingPosted at 77' Franck Kessié (Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. We had to get the nine first and thankfully that's been accomplished now. We can go for 10 now, because I know that's been on the tip of a lot of our supporters' tongues. The supporters are talking about 10, and we can now go for the 10. Celtic champions & Hearts relegatedHow does the final Premiership table look?Podcast: John Hartson on Celtic's title winLennon's men have matched the nine-in-a-row achievement of Jock Stein's Celtic in the 1960s and 70s and Rangers' run from 1989-97. Joe Gomez Gomez has done really well this season but every time he does well it is next to Virgil Van Dijk. When he's played in England games before you haven't looked at him and thought, 'He's brought his club form into international form. Can he do well next to Maguire and feel assured? Joe GomezGetty Images Harry Maguire You've got to throw Maguire in there even though I'm not a great fan. Partizan Belgrade vs FC Astana predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Neither Partizan nor Astana can qualify for the knockout stage heading into the last group game, meaning both sides have just pride to play for on Thursday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Vincent Kompany: Manchester City 1-0 Leicester (Premier League)6 May 2019 With 20 minutes remaining, the score goalless and nerves jangling at Etihad Stadium, Manchester City's inspiration came from their long-serving captain Vincent Kompany, who strode forward and let fly from 25 yards to hand the defending champions the advantage going into the final weekend of the title race with Liverpool. Shearer: "This was about the timing of it and how they needed that piece of magic from their captain. But given the chance to offer his public support for the player in the USA at the start of a pre-season tour, Guardiola chose a different approach. Jogi decided what was best and I respect the decisions of the manager," he said. For Leroy, this decision may make him stronger. He has to improve his game and keep to the levels he showed last season. To mark that moment as the beginning of the end though would be wrong. Man Of The Match - Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) This was far from a vintage Manchester City performance, and it was far from De Bruyne’s best efforts too. Nonetheless, he was at the heart of the home side’s best moves and without him they may well have come away without the win today. De Bruyne was the pick of an uninspiring City performanceGetty Images Matchcast: Full Match Stats And Commentary Player Ratings Manchester City: Bravo 6, Walker 6, Garcia 6, Fernandinho 6, Zinchenko 6, Rodrigo 6, Bernardo 6, De Bruyne 7, Sterling 6, Mahrez 7, Aguero 7. West Ham are currently 17th in the Premier League, just one point above the drop zone although they do have a game in hand. Video - The battle for Lautaro Martinez – Euro Papers01:41 “I do believe that the squad of players I’ve got here is a better squad of players than when I took over before, so I am looking forward to working with them. This was the perfect response," he said on Twitter, in his first public comments since the crisis broke out. Well done to the players and the coach. Now, we have to work hard and treat the next games as if they were against Liverpool. Today is not the day to talk about measures taken by the club against the players. On 28 minutes, PSG took the lead, Angel Di Maria swerving a spiteful corner into the six-yard box, met by Neymar with a diving header as Achraf Hakimi slept. In this handout image provided by UEFA, Neymar of Paris Saint-Germain celebrates with Marquinhos after scoring his team's first goal during the UEFA Champions League round of 16 second leg match between Paris Saint-Germain and Borussia Dortmund at Parc dGetty Images Then, just before half-time, the hosts scored again, Neymar driving at the centre of the Dortmund defence before Pablo Sarabia's cross was turned home by Juan Bernat. Braga vs Wolves predictions for Thursday’s Europa League Group K fixture. Wolves can leapfrog their hosts in the group with a win in Portugal. Read on for all our free Europa League predictions and betting tips. Alireza Jahanbakhsh scored his first goal for Brighton to move them temporarily five points clear of the relegation zone. See alsoBrighton & Hove Albion - Bournemouth Jahanbakhsh was handed his first start of the season as Graham Potter made seven changes to the starting line-up and he rewarded his manager's faith almost immediately. Liverpool celebrated receiving the title trophy for the first time in 30 years in style as the new Premier League champions overcame Chelsea in a thriller at Anfield. Jordan Henderson - currently out injured - received the trophy from Liverpool legend Sir Kenny Dalglish on a special podium built on the Kop after Jurgen Klopp's side made it three full unbeaten Premier League seasons at Anfield. Chelsea, who now need a point from their final game at home to Wolves on Sunday to confirm a place in the top four - and next season's Champions League - started well. After surviving last season as one of the smallest clubs in the division, it was always going to be a big ask for Nimes to retain their Ligue 1 status once again. The side came into the season amongst the favourites for relegation and have done nothing to defy said expectations, currently sitting second bottom with just 12 points from 17 matches. Posted at 88' Foul by Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 87' Foul by Jacob Davenport (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 87' Rekeem Harper (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Lewis Travis (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 84' Foul by Rekeem Harper (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Lewis Holtby (Blackburn Rovers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. There were details in the game which we knew but we lost because we didn't get them right. Against West Ham you have to make recovery runs. That is the bit we got wrong. It is why we are fighting for top four not one or two, because we don't get things right as much as the big boys do. I am not happy but at the same time we are two points ahead of Manchester United, who have been going great for some time. Arsenal have been in talks over a £10m deal for 26-year-old Flamengo defender Pablo Mari but the move has currently stalled. Arteta added: "We are very clear in what we want to do in the market with the resources we have, so we will see what happens. The Spaniard however, was more forthcoming over reports linking forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with a move to Barcelona in the January transfer window. Their most recent match saw them lose 1-0 away at second-placed Crotone with the winner coming ten minutes from time. The loss continued their poor run of form with only one win in the last 11 and two points from the last five. Even if they do hold onto their play-off position, they need to vastly improve if they are going to return to Serie A.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page