top of page

Bridges Program Group

Public·104 members

Senegal - Ivory Coast live video 29.01.2024

4 hours ago — Africa Cup of Nations schedule: Knockout round fixtures, how to watch, live stream, scores, standings ... 29, 3pm: Senegal vs Ivory Coast - Charles Konan Banny ...

It’s easy to talk about Liverpool,” he said, “but the real questions are about the health of the nation and the game in general. Keeping it to football, a large number of clubs are in danger of going to the wall. And if the season was abandoned, it would not just be Liverpool who suffer. You say we’ve had an extraordinary season? Look at Sheffield United. I have nothing left, Erdogan took everything: my right to liberty, freedom of expression and right to work," he told the paper. Sukur scored 51 goals in 112 appearances for Turkey between 1992 and 2007. He was part of the Turkish side that finished third at the 2002 World Cup. The former Blackburn player spent the majority of his career at Galatasaray and is the all-time leading goalscorer in the Super Lig - the Turkish top flight. Oakleigh Cannons and Green Gully both were playing a high scoring football in the previous season. Oakleigh Cannons have scored 45 and allowed 32 goals in 26 games played while Green Gully's total goal difference after 26 games played was 55-40. “Malmo” last week worthily held the first official match in 2020. From Germany, the Swedish team took the defeat 1: 2, but a goal in a foreign field in this situation is expensive. Add to this the fact that the Swedish mentor Jon Dahl Tomasson spent the first match at the helm of the team and get an ideal result. “Malmo” is quite capable of moving on. To do this, beat the “wolves” on February 27. Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt predictions for Sunday's German Bundesliga fixture. Last placed Paderborn will hope to earn an important three points as they host out-of-form Eintracht Frankfurt. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions. The away team have been one of the best this season and they also seem to find a way to score more than once when they visit this ground. In recent years they have been able to score a few good goals here and normally at least 2 goals has been normal for them to score. The home team have also been able to score a few goals too, when playing at home against a good team there is a greater chance of the home team being able to get at least one goal compared to if they were playing at Bayern it would be harder. The Blues have lost only one of their past 12 FA Cup ties (W8, D3). They have been beaten in just one of 12 home FA Cup fixtures (W10, D1). Chelsea have kept clean sheets in five of their past six FA Cup ties at Stamford Bridge. LiverpoolLiverpool have lost two of their last three matches in all competitions. The Reds have led for only 34 minutes in four matches since returning from their winter break. Eintracht Frankfurt have won five of their last six home matches by at least two clear goals. Basel have lost three of their last five domestic matches. Frankfurt forward Daichi Kamada is joint-top scorer of the UEL with six goals. The round of 16 in the Europa league pits two former semi-finalists together when Eintracht Frankfurt host Basel in the first leg of their clash this Thursday. AFCON Livestream: How to Watch Africa Cup of Nations Jan 13, 2024 — The carnival of continental soccer action takes place across the Ivory Coast throughout January and February. There is "no green, no trees, just sand", but the Scot spends his time going to college sports events and enjoying the atmosphere and would be keen to stay longer. I'd like to stay and find another team, or if it goes well, stay in El Paso as I've got a girlfriend there," he said. I'd like to see the east side too - they've teams in New York, Florida. Everyone in our league wants to get to MLS, but it's so hard to get into. He is a talented goalscorer in his prime and we feel adding an impact player of his calibre will be a great addition to our club. Locadia joined Brighton from PSV Eindhoven for £14m in January 2018 but struggled to hold down a place in the side. He scored six goals in 43 appearances for the Seagulls before being loaned to Hoffenheim at the start of the season. The Dutchman added: "I am looking forward to a new opportunity with FC Cincinnati. Wage cuts on case-by-case basis Premier League players will negotiate coronavirus wage cuts on a case-by-case basis. The Daily Telegraph report that it has proved virtually impossible to agree a 30 per cent reduction for all players due to relegation clauses at the end of the season. Squads that are relegated could face a 50 per cent salary decrease and there are worries how a financial hit would impact some players more than others. Football's my DNA. I've grown up with it - it's like my right arm!"Samuel Timms is a keen amateur footballer, an Aston Villa fan and one of the organisers of Football Pride. The online event, which takes place on Saturday, is part of a wider Football v Homophobia campaign and will bring together clubs, players, coaches and supporters from around the world for a virtual get-together celebrating inclusive football culture. They are 19th, two points below the safety line, and while they have a game in hand they have a tough fixture list. Villa host Chelsea on Saturday and also must still face Wolverhampton Wanderers, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and in-form Sheffield United. Manager Dean Smith rued his side's defensive mistakes which gifted Leicester two goals -- the first being a crazy rush-of-blood by goalkeeper Pepe Reina who ran out of his goal to try to intercept the ball which allowed Barnes to score. Now Stoke are hoping to extend that good run against Blackburn this week, with the visitors making this trip after a tough run on the road. Can Stoke add to their away misery and potentially leap out of the bottom three? BATE will host team Neman from Grodno. It is the top Belarussian league. Hosts did 3 wins at the last 4 matches played. Their shape is not bad. BATE is the famous club in the country. But their last game was on Wednesday with team Slavia. There was a hard play with their rivals. Team Neman did a win in the last match played. They are on positive wave before this game. My bet is a draw in this game. It will be a hard game for hosts. I predict a slow game with minimal number of moments. Odds are so good to try this bet ! Slutsk will against Vitebsk in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 1.5 goals due to Slutsk on last 3 match in league can make total score is 6 goals. Meanwhile Vitebsk on last 3 match only can make total score is 2 goals. Nevertheless, I think this match can be the end score is more than 1 goal due to Slutsk have fantastic attacking play and surely score will happen more than 1 goal. Moreover Slutsk will play this match in the home and surely Slutsk will over confidence to make much score. Bundesliga leaders Borussia Monchengladbach scored an injury-time winner to beat champions Bayern Munich. Bayern - who have won the title for the past seven years - are now in sixth, seven points behind Gladbach. They had led when Ivan Perisic smashed home from the edge of the box. But Ramy Bensebaini powered in a header to level and then scored an injury-time penalty to seal a dramatic victory after Javi Martinez fouled Marcus Thuram in the box and was sent off. If the gap was less than three points, as is the case at the foot of the table, you could argue the random strength of fixtures played so far had given one team an advantage over others, but this is plainly not the case here. Liverpool have already been denied the thrilling moment of breaking a three-decade drought in front of their fans, there's no need to add to this insult. Only bottom-placed Norwich City (12) have conceded more Premier League goals from corner situations than Chelsea (10) this season. Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold has scored three direct free-kicks in the Premier League; only Jamie Redknapp (four) scored more at the age of 21 or under in the competition. Mohamed Salah is the only Liverpool player to reach 10-plus goals and 10-plus assists in two separate Premier League seasons (also 2017-18). Real Esteli u20 won the first leg at Juventus Managua u20 with 2-0 and at home they have been excellent in the last weeks with 7-0-0 record in the last 7 matches. And with 27 goals in 9 matches, Real Esteli have been the third most productive home team in the league. Seoul may have lost their opening game on the road at Gangwon with 3-1 in the end but had the lead 1-0 at half-time of the game while in their second game they were priced quite high at 2.30 to win at home against newly promoted Gwangju and took the lead 1-0 and that was the way the game ended with them winning all 3 points while last round they played away at tough Pohang side who beat them in their last two games against them last season but Seoul despite making a silly mistake conceding an early goal went on and thanks to two good headers after corner-kicks won 2-1. Callum Wilson put Eddie Howe's Bournemouth ahead in the 13th minute, firing home after a low drive from Harry Wilson was blocked. But United levelled on the stroke of halftime when Bournemouth failed to clear a corner and from the resulting scramble, Billy Sharp blasted in from close range. United keeper Dean Henderson did superbly to keep out a well-struck shot from Ryan Fraser, while at the other end, another scramble saw a Lys Mousset effort blocked. They will entertain and bring us something different. Tottenham v RB LeipzigSpurs recovered from a 7-2 home thrashing by Bayern Munich to come second in Group B behind the Bundesliga champions, while German opponents RB Leipzig topped Group G ahead of Lyon. Most people would have Leipzig as favourites," says Honigstein. Two words explain that: Harry Kane [who is injured]. Leipzig] have depth and we now find out how good they are internationally. The matches to be played without fans in attendance are Udinese-Fiorentina on Saturday and the AC Milan-Genoa, Juve-Inter, Parma-SPAL, Sassuolo-Brescia matches on Sunday plus Sampdoria-Verona on Monday. The other four games -- Lazio-Bologna and Napoli-Torino and Saturday and Lecce-Atalanta and Cagliari-AS Roma on Sunday -- could be played with spectators, it ruled. We will play at the mach Taiwan league between this two teams Tatung and NTUPES a best pick for this match the pick over from 3.75 goals where we play the pick and can look see a best new soccer match with a good play from boat teams and a mach from ore goals in the full events this march. We will look see a five goals for this mach that can we get this full win from new 9 points to our score we will for this four goals look get a new half win from this our points from new 4.50 points to our score. Newcastle Utd U23 will host Fulham U23 for this fixture of the league. I believe, this is a very unpredictable league. Also, both teams have big fluctuations in this campaign. Yeah, Newcastle U23 have advantage at home stadium. However, they are not convincing team. They have two consecutive losses. Also, the hosts have less potential in attack in the last matches. Also, we have Fulham U23 who's is also not very good team in recent times. Nevertheless, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. I think, they have a real chance to fight for the victory. My pick - Fulham U23 to win. Belgian league delay ratifying decision Belgium's professional soccer league has delayed by more than a week the planned ratification of its decision to cancel the rest of the season, it announced on Thursday. The Pro League’s board last week called time on the rest of the suspended season, citing health concerns and financial woes in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, which has hit Belgium hard and taken more than 2,500 lives. And he also offers snooker fans and tournament organisers some advice for the coming months, telling Eurosport reporter Desmond Kane: " I think we’ve all got to batten down the hatches, and do the right thing by society by staying indoors for a while. It is hopefully a short time to help other people in the country, but we have to think about the bigger picture rather than self-interest. SENEGAL v IVORY COAST / AFCON 2023 - YouTube SENEGAL v IVORY COAST / AFCON 2023 - YouTubeYouTube · HM7772 views · 23 hours ago YouTube · HM777 YouTube · HM777 2:46 Borussia Dortmund are the most productive home team in the league with a total of 36 goals in 10 games so far. But in the 5 games after the winter break they have also been conceding goals easily with a total of 11 goals. At home the last 5 games of Borussia Dortmund have produced a total of 5 goals or more. King to miss Wolves clash Bournemouth's Norwegian forward Joshua King will miss Saturday's Premier League encounter against Wolverhampton Wanderers after picking up a hamstring injury on international duty, manager Eddie Howe said on Friday. King, who has played all 12 league matches for the club this season, sustained the problem in Norway's Euro 2020 qualifying victory over Malta on Monday. I am not going to do it. I don't see any sense. Roberto MorenoGetty Images 19:00: Jose Mourinho has given his first interview since being appointed as Tottenham manager. What can I promise? Passion - for my job but also passion for my club. It's a privilege when a manager goes to a club and feels that happiness in relation to the squad that he's going to have. Third-placed Red Star, who beat Bayern 4-3 on aggregate in the 1991 European Cup semi-final en route to winning the continent's elite club competition, are third with three points while bottom team Olympiakos have one. We know the atmosphere in this stadium is special and we are all looking forward to the challenge of beating Red Star tomorrow," said Flick, who took over as interim manager from Croatian Niko Kovac on Nov 3. I watched the guests Neman first lose in 10 men away from home at Isloch Minsk with 1-0 but while playing 11 vs 11 men they had some good scoring chances and were quite dangerous up-front, they have some pacey wingers that I noticed and overall the men up-front find their shots on target, so they might as well get on the scoring sheet here after winning 2-0 at home last round with Vitebsk game where they could have scored more but settled to save their energy for this game once going 2-0 up in the second half. Casa Pia vs FC Porto predictions for Thursday's Taca da Liga tie. Hosts Casa Pia are struggling in the second tier of Portuguese football and look set for a relegation battle but on Thursday they forget about their troubles and enjoy going up against one of the top two teams in the country when they take on Porto. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Hamburger SV will be host against SG Dynamo Dresden in German 2nd Bundesliga round 14. The host are presently in 2nd position from 13 games, scoring 30 goals against 12, the aim this season is to get back in the 1st Bundesliga where they believe that they belong. And to achieve that no point will be a waste here. They posses the best attacking team and will score goals here as usual against a weak side like SG Dynamo Dresden whom are in 17th position with 12 points from 13 matches, scoring 14 goals against 24, to stay back in the 2nd Bundesliga is their mission now. Robinson said that they had only themselves to blame for the loss - and he was totally right. What will frustrate him is that, although St Johnstone deserved the win in terms of chances created, Motherwell most likely would have earned a point had Christy Manzinga not been sent off, or had they simply got rid of the ball in stoppage time rather than sloppily lose it in their own half. Next up is a home tie against St Mirren, a game Robinson himself described as "very winnable". Torino forward Andrea Belotti returned to the side in the latter stages of their match with Hellas Verona last weekend, but the striker missed out on all the action. His absence left a gap in this Torino side, but they have responded brilliantly with six goals in three matches without him. Now the challenge is to maintain that with Belotti back again. Diego Simeone has been tinkering with systems and line-ups – moving away from his tried and trusted rigid 4-4-2, but things are not going as he would have liked. Their lack of goals is proving a real problem, having notched 22 times in 20 La Liga games, while they are not as tight as they once were at the other end. Suarez’s diveAnother diving celebration. In the build-up to the Merseyside derby in October 2012, Everton boss David Moyes heavily criticised Luis Suarez for what he said was a dive to get Jack Rodwell sent off the previous year. Suarez scored… and proceeded to dive right in front of Moyes to celebrate. Old man’ Eto’oChelsea manager Jose Mourinho was caught on camera suggesting his striker Samuel Eto’o was 35 instead of 32 - although he claimed he was joking. Posted at 64' Corner, Real Sociedad. Conceded by Ferland Mendy. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Federico Valverde. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Troy Deeney (Watford) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the high centre of the goal. Assisted by Ismaila Sarr. Posted at 72' Foul by Roberto Firmino (Liverpool). Posted at 72' Etienne Capoue (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Sadio Mané (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 68' Foul by Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford). Posted at 68' Attempt missed. 2023 Africa Cup of Nations | Quarter-final | PES 2021 - YouTube 2023 Africa Cup of Nations | Quarter-final | PES 2021 - YouTubeYouTube · Corocus1 view · 23 hours ago YouTube · Corocus YouTube · Corocus 15:46 Say what you will about the FA, but they’re usually pretty quick on any reference to race by a player. A fine and maybe even a short ban awaits. Ole’s going to be at the wheel for a little while longer yet As Mauricio Pochettino and Max Allegri sit there on the managerial shelf gathering dust, Manchester United are cheerfully continuing with the plan that has been so wildly successful this season. I believe he [Arteta] can improve every player," said Luiz. Mikel is a great coach and knows football. He was a great player, he brings things and I believe in his philosophy. We are going to do big things in the future, but step by step. Arsenal beat Man Utd to give Arteta first win After two draws and a defeat since the former Manchester City coach was appointed, an uplifting win was rapturously received by a lively crowd inside Emirates Stadium. The four sides in Group J are apart by just three points, meaning it’s all to play for as they approach their penultimate game on Thursday night. Will group leaders Istanbul Basaksehir move further in front, or can Roma return to the top two? Istanbul Başakşehir’s 0-4 defeat to Roma on MD1 was their first-ever meeting with Italian opposition. It looks really hard to pick a winner between these two without much to pick from between the teams in terms of form and strength in the squad and we think there is a chance that Newcastle Jets will be able to find a result this weekend. We’d like a little security though and have opted to back the visitors in a double chance prediction, meaning a draw or a Newcastle Jets victory sees us pick up a win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page